*** NFL Free Agency and Draft Official Thread ***

So if you are the NFL, do you schedule Jets-Raiders on the first Monday night to showcase the new acquisitions or do you make it a week 15 Saturday night game to talk about how they did over the year?

So if you are the NFL, do you schedule Jets-Raiders on the first Monday night to showcase the new acquisitions or do you make it a week 15 Saturday night game to talk about how they did over the year?
That's a tough one. I'd opt for the latter but the NFL might not be able to help themselves.

It has to be said...

The Giants are the new Browns. What a horrid 2 year streak of decisions for this franchise (honestly longer, but so much fail in the last 2 years alone - it's laughable).

They don't take a QB last year when they clearly need one and then trade away their best player and keep the old-ass QB with no backup option? lolololololololol

No way. Yes, they've both improved, but you need to go with a sure thing out of the gate. Neither team will have shown anything at that point to warrant being a PT candidate other than the fact they both spent a bunch of money.

Last year the Jets & Raiders were both involved in the Monday Night opening doubleheader. Based on that I would doubt a 2nd straight appearance, although Week 2 or 3 wouldn't be surprising. Would damn near guarantee it will be a national game though, the story lines are too good.

Mnf double header seems to rotate, so it wont be raiders or probaly rams this year

My guess is 49ers vs someone is late game

Ya, then they have the rosen overcoming all the offseason issues etc.

Either way tons of choices, every west coast team is gonna be interesting this year

Rams went to the chip, but lost two o line starters and their rb has the same medical diagnosis my great grandma does
Chargers, is this bolos last stand.. defense has a ton of talent
49ers have peter north back at qb, and assuming they draft baby bosa their d line is crazy
Raiders have completely rebuilt the offense, wr group goes from bottom 5 to top 5, plus all the draft picks
Seahawks - looked like a long rebuild waa coming in 1st half of year, and then pete loose change carroll made it look lik it was all rebuilt by week 8
Cards - kyler and/or a scorned chosen rosen
Denver - uhhhhh, the calls for drew lock to start come in week ____?

It has to be said...

The Giants are the new Browns. What a horrid 2 year streak of decisions for this franchise (honestly longer, but so much fail in the last 2 years alone - it's laughable).

They don't take a QB last year when they clearly need one and then trade away their best player and keep the old-ass QB with no backup option? lolololololololol

Mike Maccagnan owes Gettleman his job. First Gettleman passes on Darnold to pick a RB and now he trades Beckham away taking all the media heat off Maccagnan. The two GMs in New York are the worst in the league.

Realizing that west coast thing

What a perfect year to add in the 8pm Pacific sunday night football after dark!

Doesnt need to be every week, let's start with each Pacific team plus zona this year doing 1, and see how it goes

49ers Seahawks
Raiders chargers
Rams cards

Do we have a list of previous hard knocks?

Found an article on it, nfl and teams have agreement

Cant be forced on if you have any one of 1st year hc, been on it in last decade, been in playoffs last 2 years

So 5 teams they can force on

49ers
Giants
Raiders
Redskins
Lions

It's an interesting group, my guess is 49ers

Back