*** NFL Free Agency and Draft Official Thread ***

Tbh I think Tomlin quietly would love to get canned and not have to tow the company line and Coach Roethlisberger all the time

Lol I'd rather have Robert Gallery

AB on the other hand will be all world when they move to Vegas, do we know the surface in LV yet?

Carr was also definitely limited by coaching staff (philosophical and otherwise) issues outside of the 2016 season.
And the point is also to compare Ben pre-AB with post-AB it isn‘t until the NFL changes a few years ago but when AB comes that Ben starts wracking up 4,000 yard 20-touchdown seasons consistently

Also, you‘d think it much easier for game manager Ben to have had a much higher completion percentage. So point to accuracy Carr.

Sure, this makes sense. Like I said, I wasn’t taking a side at all. I was simply pointing out that comparing stats, outside of completion percentage, is tough to do based on the league going in the direction they have, making it much easier to pass and rack up stats these days.

D jax back to philly is a move I like a lot, hes not a 1 anymore like he was, but he just needs to be a deep threat now which philly needed, they are stacked with the intermediate guys, but teams could push safeties up on em, cant anymore

That's crazy, your guys d needs to be paid, gonna cost someone

I thought they may be able to get him for less than 18,

And we need receivers! Foles won‘t do shit with what we have now! Even if Marquise Lee is back healthy after his brutal injury

Serious. Same system as you have, but better since they learned from some issues you guys had.

I don't want the number one, hope it's trade fodder but if KK needs Kyler, so be it. We need a ton of work.

Not Bell but definitely Bettis and Willie Parker. Cowher certainly ran it more Bens first few years, and with good reason. Bens still a TO machine even today.
ya, I didn't see the part that said it was a comparison of the first 5 years. Steelers offense was quite different back then with those guys.

Looks like Anthony Barr will be headed to the Jets. Reportedly in the $15-16 million per season range. That's crazy money but he's been a Pro Bowler for the past 4 seasons. No way Vikes would've come anywhere close to that number.

Anthony barr sleeping on it, and I assume waking up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night with visions of having to see adam gases eyes bulging out at you for 4 years then going back to minny is hilarious

Someone else said jets were offering 17m a year, cant see him turning that down

It's an overpay, so was CJ. But they believe in Darnold and si spending well hes on his rookie deal makes sense, lev will make him so much better too, just having that option, a security blanket

With the ravens defense being decimated.... I think he goes gang green

Can the Chiefs afford him?

Dont think so, 21 million space its showing on over the cap right now, and they still have some holes

Although maybe they release berry? Which would save quite a bit

Plus mahomes only has 2 more years before a big bump, so any big money has to be short term

Back