***********NFL Draft In Game*************

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ridley ends up as a Patriot, I may throw up in my mouth a little...and by a little I mean a lot.

JFC Browns, they could fuck up a one car funeral.

Agree 100%

How the fuck do you take Baker 1st!?!.!?

Even if you think that. Move a spot or 2......

Look I think tOSU is right there with LSU as DBU lately.....Saints are tOSU South...........but Chubb will be special

I been texting with a former member......big browns guy. He loves Baker.....woulda like,Chubb after, but LOVES Baker

I don't see it......Johnny Manziel again........different line, same ride

Sark will find a way to get the absolute least out of all that talent they have on the offensive side of the ball...it’s his thing.

Gotta love Petey...let’s take a 1st round RB...have collectively spent an average of a McDonald’s Happy Meal on their entire O line the last 4 years. Smart.

Seattle treats their O Line like it’s optional...how long can you do that and not get your QB killed? Lot of pressure on Russ to keep performing miracle plays.

Agree 100%

How the fuck do you take Baker 1st!?!.!?

Even if you think that. Move a spot or 2......

Look I think tOSU is right there with LSU as DBU lately.....Saints are tOSU South...........but Chubb will be special

I been texting with a former member......big browns guy. He loves Baker.....woulda like,Chubb after, but LOVES Baker

I don't see it......Johnny Manziel again........different line, same ride
LMAO. "A former member".

That's a Super Bowl pick guys

That's Sean Payton calling Frank Wilson and getting the straight dope.

That 1st rd is a 2nd, ala 1st sentence.

Thank GOD no Lamar

Interesting strategy from the Ravens to trade into 1st round to get that extra year for Jackson.

Jesus Prime.......what a question......awful

THEN, Prime says , " Thank you Ozzie....I appreciate you!"

Like its a charity case......weird

And I love Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back