***********NFL Draft In Game*************

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the one you sent me a few days ago? I agree
That one was fine

Sushi is flown in fresh most anywhere these days

Back to the draft...Lamar in Baltimore will be very interesting. Hope it happens soon just to see how it works out.

Also it seems as though Jacksonville to London is on the fast track, much faster than I expected. Gonna make some long flights, not sure how that will entice FAs

I assume strong record of Jags in London would be a selling point. But then the week after? Really shocking though...

Cant wait til Lamar turns out to be a bust

Each side has an opinion. No one is 100% right on the issue. Just get off it. Enough is enough.

WTF are you talking about.

How you allow others to make jokes about it and even like them but have always silenced me when I respond. How you support the anti-Detroit187 motive here but do nothing against the jeers calling for him to leave the forum. How you support and are a part of the ctg cult consisting of a few old-timers and wonder where all the members are....

Do I delete posts from you two? No. Have I liked posts in the Paterno threads from you two in particular before? Yes. Nuff said. Move on..

:megaphone:

STOP FUCKIN' BRINGING UP PATERNO IN FUCKIN' THREADS. BAD SHIT HAPPENED. HE'S DEAD AND IRRELEVANT NOW. GET OVER IT.

NEXT TIME I SEE A THREAD GO OFF-TOPIC AND PATERNO STARTS TO BE DISCUSSED - 24 HR. WARNING/BAN.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Who else defends their picks with reasoning? you want this to just become a pick site like Blankets where you just listen to your old-timer cult brothers for advice and nobody newer says anything. Its funny how much of what you criticize me for including in your pm is behavior ive learned from mods to try to fit in here better. And they do appreciate good reasoning and write-ups for picks and often do it themselves...

didn't realize we were forcing you to stay here. The doors open

Lmao. You obviously haven‘t gotten my point. Here‘s another brilliant example of someone who insults users who disagrees with and tries to get those who offend his sensitivities to leave.

1) Reading comprehension and 2) random name-calling/control your temper.

Two-piece agenda for you

Lmao. You obviously haven‘t gotten my point. Here‘s another brilliant example of someone who insults users who disagrees with and tries to get those who offend his sensitivities to leave.

1) Reading comprehension and 2) random name-calling/control your temper.

Two-piece agenda for you

Man, I thought I was bad when I was your age.

I haven't read what you've posted in months so I don't know what you're talking about. You don't like the mods or the site but you stick around....why? We'll be alright dude

Man, I thought I was bad when I was your age.

I haven't read what you've posted in months so I don't know what you're talking about. You don't like the mods or the site but you stick around....why? We'll be alright dude

You‘re still pretty bad. I‘d work on the assinine insults.

Yea I know I stopped being called an „asshat“ for random things you don‘t like. I wish you posted something interesting like so many others users do for discussion and baseball. I guess you don‘t like the content that makes ctg great overall.

Try reading what I say please and then get back to me.

You‘d be more of a pick and cult site congrats. I‘d just barely survive without you though :(

I won‘t leave a place because I dislike a few people. I put them on ignore like you do in the real world. I do wish I could add you to the list since it never does any good to talk with you. I do wish I could have bet on that Jags/Steelers game with ya though

And one thing you misread... I do like and have respect for the majority of mods here :) you end up creating your own fictional world when you don‘t read well

Attacked by snarky mods for suggesting feedback. Or its not that I suggested feedback it was pointing out the assinine hypocrisy of a raging member of the ctg cult in a convo that didn’t concern him a bit. Pretty brilliant. I hope this place stays strong because there‘s no more hope in any other forum.

„We.“ you don‘t even have ownership of this place lol. You should try being less exclusive towards newer members them maybe „we“ will get more discussion. More the better!

You‘re still pretty bad. I‘d work on the assinine insults.

Yea I know I stopped being called an „asshat“ for random things you don‘t like. I wish you posted something interesting like so many others users do for discussion and baseball. I guess you don‘t like the content that makes ctg great overall.

Try reading what I say please and then get back to me.

You‘d be more of a pick and cult site congrats. I‘d just barely survive without you though :(

what are you talking about? I'm just saying you can leave if you want too, that's not an insult

If you want to stay, that's ok too

„We.“ you don‘t even have ownership of this place lol. You should try being less exclusive towards newer members them maybe „we“ will get more discussion. More the better!

I am working on a contest for the summer right now with BAW,Fondles and heavy D big braves so we can get some more new members participating! hope you join!

what are you talking about? I'm just saying you can leave if you want too, that's not an insult

If you want to stay, that's ok too

Telling someone that they can leave who is not saying that he wants to leave is a pretty suggestive remark to make and carries a very negative tone! I really think you are meaning something else in this post....it‘s rather trivially true I think we all realize that we can stay or go...I will contribute more sports content tonight as I do regularly and enjoy the discussion about the game as I regularly do with the users who stop by thanks

Telling someone that they can leave who is not saying that he wants to leave is a pretty suggestive remark to make and carries a very negative tone! I really think you are meaning something else in this post....it‘s rather trivially true I think we all realize that we can stay or go...I will contribute more sports content tonight as I do regularly and enjoy the discussion about the game as I regularly do with the users who stop by thanks

I think youre big a little too sensitive (no offense man!)

stay, go, contribute, don't. Whatever floats your man

I think youre big a little too sensitive (no offense man!)

stay, go, contribute, don't. Whatever floats your man

Eh been told that before. generally don‘t mean ill-will but I react to what I deem an attack. :) I like this place never said I didn‘t. Just a few consistent things I‘ve been noticing. What elicited this whole thing imo was convo bw Braves and Detroit

Attacked by snarky mods for suggesting feedback. Or its not that I suggested feedback it was pointing out the assinine hypocrisy of a raging member of the ctg cult in a convo that didn’t concern him a bit. Pretty brilliant. I hope this place stays strong because there‘s no more hope in any other forum.

Last month you complained about pics of woman in the in - games because you were posting from a library, you wanted action

There have been other instances of this

Simple question and a simple yes or no answer will suffice

Do you think the world revolves around you?

Last month you complained about pics of woman in the in - games because you were posting from a library, you wanted action

There have been other instances of this

Simple question and a simple yes or no answer will suffice

Do you think the world revolves around you?

Invalid question

This is not about me. And mods are telling me I can‘t post threads about world war 2 in the gen discussion forum when a post that belongs to nsfw gets made in an in-game!

I find my point fair. Not everyone posts from a private place like I guess you do braves. Those in public places shouldn‘t have to worry about obscene images being posted that would call attention. But I also like how you have to refer to something from ages ago to justify your question about my narcissism

Geez idk what id do with my life without this nonsense. I dont have access to video games for another week so id just be moping for my friend or bored outta my mind

Raiders get the steal of the draft.

The heart stuff seems like its not an issue ?

Hes saying the ekg issue happened at michigan and after more tests he played fine

I love our draft more after reading about it

Hurst and key seem like day 1 starters who on talent are top 20 picks, key maybe top 10

Pj hall looks like such a beast too

He was cleared by doctors at UM Hospital (very highely thought of) and Harvard. We'll see. It's a great pick.. in the first round(latter half) so you can imagine my thoughts about where Oak/Vegas got him. And that is no fandom whatsoever. Great kid too. You'll love him.

Mayock said he will need to have his heart checked every year, same thing Hank Gathers had and scared teams off from having a guy die on the field. They couldn't get themselves to take that risk. Hope the best for the kid and hope he lives forever. Obviously many medical advances since the 80s but if true, scary.

:megaphone:

STOP FUCKIN' BRINGING UP PATERNO IN FUCKIN' THREADS. BAD SHIT HAPPENED. HE'S DEAD AND IRRELEVANT NOW. GET OVER IT.

NEXT TIME I SEE A THREAD GO OFF-TOPIC AND PATERNO STARTS TO BE DISCUSSED - 24 HR. WARNING/BAN.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Must have missed it, who brought it up? VK or KJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back