*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

I loved Taylor in college.......despite my 22% win percentage on Badger games....not sure about him in league tho..be pulling for him

Not messing with Twitter, so which Tv channel has the fastest feed on the picks? Crazy how far ahead Twitter is of ESPN.

That is like the old fumble return with no time on the clock to not cover the spread as a dog...

That is Chicago picking Kmet at 43...

Not messing with Twitter, so which Tv channel has the fastest feed on the picks? Crazy how far ahead Twitter is of ESPN.
All the same feed on espn/nfl/abc I believe...looks that way...

Tonight ESPN is about their production. I feel like they would show you the pick on the bottom during commericals at least.

They are around 3-5 minutes behind the draft.

All the same feed on espn/nfl/abc I believe...looks that way...

Tonight ESPN is about their production. I feel like they would show you the pick on the bottom during commericals at least.

They are around 3-5 minutes behind the draft.
Still seperate

ABC is the college guys

Dude should have gone much sooner tbh...
He could have, but when you saw it one pick away from cashing and that team is the Bears, it felt like a 99.9% chance it would cash.

Just an unfortunate break.

I just capped it out today how i felt the first 11 picks would go and felt he was a late 40's guy.

Oh well, Bears offense should be fun with all TE's split out.

He could have, but when you saw it one pick away from cashing and that team is the Bears, it felt like a 99.9% chance it would cash.

I just capped it out today how i felt the first 11 picks would go and felt he was a late 40's guy.

Sometimes you cap it right and some idiot, ryan pace I'm this case, fucks it up

I hear you man...I hate that.

Take the bills first pick to be offense

Back