*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

Miami fucjed me out of a pretty good night. Not really down after cashing the edwards-Helare prop thanks to vc!! Still got hurts going in 2nd. Eason ahead of hurts, and few others 2marro. I’m sure I’ll add. Lol

From the Ravens website... his daughter is 17....

Eric, Lacie, their daughter, Jane Elizabeth (17), and two sons, Michael Litz (13) and Jackson James (9), reside in Owings Mills.

The test results say I am NOT Gabe

Can anyone explain the point of TB trading picks with SF to move up ONE SLOT to choose an OL, while SF chose a D line.... seems pointless

Can anyone explain the point of TB trading picks with SF to move up ONE SLOT to choose an OL, while SF chose a D line.... seems pointless

i imagine niners lead tampa to believe another team was gonna jump them and steal Wirfs, Dunno if it was true or not but either way it got niners a extra 4th rounder I believe. Bucs wernt gonna risk missing out on a guy a lot of ppl thought was best tackle in draft over a 4th rounder when they trying to win now.

Yea I know you tailed Knish on that OL one..lol.
No, that number was long gone unfortunately after they released. One of my pph was hanging -250 on it on Tuesday night was it was -600/-750 everywhere else so I max bet(small max there)it 5 times. I would of had the balls to do it at regular prices.

Definitely agreed with them in totality on the bet though. I wasn't willing to play till found that number though. So, def influenced by that pod.

No, that number was long gone unfortunately after they released. One of my pph was hanging -250 on it on Tuesday night was it was -600/-750 everywhere else so I max bet(small max there)it 5 times. I would of had the balls to do it at regular prices.

Definitely agreed with them in totality on the bet though. I wasn't willing to play till found that number though. So, def influenced by that pod.

nice man

The live betting on offense and defense is pretty easy but you gotta have guts laying the juice. A few times watching it move gave an opportunity as well. We'll see what they have tomorrow with shorter windows between picks? (Is it shorter tomorrow night?)

The live betting on offense and defense is pretty easy but you gotta have guts laying the juice. A few times watching it move gave an opportunity as well. We'll see what they have tomorrow with shorter windows between picks? (Is it shorter tomorrow night?)

More rounds...I'm cool with my +4.65...Not laying -400-800 on a damn draft...gl.

More rounds...I'm cool with my +4.65...Not laying -400-800 on a damn draft...gl.
Well, it can be a bit more predictable than a live bet on a game to be honest. Some books were toeing the line tonight as far as how long they left bets available for.

Good job.

i imagine niners lead tampa to believe another team was gonna jump them and steal Wirfs, Dunno if it was true or not but either way it got niners a extra 4th rounder I believe. Bucs wernt gonna risk missing out on a guy a lot of ppl thought was best tackle in draft over a 4th rounder when they trying to win now.
Ok. Makes sense. Draft trickery.

The question at the end is...is the allotted time for picks shorter?

Well, it can be a bit more predictable than a live bet on a game to be honest. Some books were toeing the line tonight as far as how long they left bets available for.

Good job.

thanks...post your live bets in here...curious to see the prices, before the bet is done obviously.

Teams get seven minutes to make picks in the second round, five minutes for regular or compensatory picks in rounds 3-6 and four minutes in round 7.

Tonight, even when a team used almost all of the clock the pick was in but the announcement on broadcast was 3-5 minutes behind. Is that the virtual draft? who knows...

Lamb dropping fucked me as I knew JJ wouldn’t be able to help himself and I had fairly large amount on Cowboys going defense. Teams ahead are fucking clueless.
CHE saves my ass on RB taken r1 but got murked a bit tonight.

still nice to have draft although thought presentation of picks could have been more engaging. Roger seemed drunk.

Tons of good players available...think Lions go DT now, one of the kids from Texas schools. Fatricia wanted Brown, Quinn wanted Okudah. Time for Fatricia to get his helping.

Don’t see how Lions improved. I could run down numerous teams and say they automatically got better but every year I saw same of Lions after draft. Got a corner, possibly could have traded down for (we’ll never know but hard to believe trans 5/6 taking QBs didn’t offer anything for 3) and lost Slay. Is Okudah better than Slay? Not now so they didn’t improve. Maybe there’s a Hawaii defensive player nobody heard of who makes sense tmrw? Secondary a strength with moves now but OL and DL a mess still. And LB position is XFL level.

McKinney not being picked R1 seems criminal, team like DAL should trade up for him and laugh with Lamb in tow.

Hamler will be an absolute steal for someone, can’t imagine Packers don’t try to appease ARod now with someone like him.

We know that a few surprises will happen in the first 10 picks of the 2nd round...every year...and we'll start seeing a few guys drop like rocks...

YGM for me to Detroit...Or Mims/Higgins.
I’d wait til R3 now for WR. Should be a straggler. DL is a must, not sold on YGM, plays too soft for me. Get an interior guy who can apply pressure, maybe land Uche R3. I like the kid from A&M at DT, don’t know much about Blacklock

I’d wait til R3 now for WR. Should be a straggler. DL is a must, not sold on YGM, plays too soft for me. Get an interior guy who can apply pressure, maybe land Uche R3. I like the kid from A&M at DT, don’t know much about Blacklock

YGM far from soft bro

We know that a few surprises will happen in the first 10 picks of the 2nd round...every year...and we'll start seeing a few guys drop like rocks...
2nd round always a huge mind fuck. You see all these good players who were supposed to go R1 because of mock drafts and you get excited your team will get 1 and you end up being like wtf....seems that way for more than just the lions. Then the good teams pick off the guys that fall and stay good.

YGM far from soft bro
Didn’t see him bring it all the time. Talented but thought he would be better last year. Something just seems off. His talent, his size, should dominate. Good kid tho, most PSU kids are. ESPN has played his story out enough, hope he’s successful, I want mean SOBs on my d line who want the Qb in a body bag. Just a preference.

Didn’t see him bring it all the time. Talented but thought he would be better last year. Something just seems off. His talent, his size, should dominate. Good kid tho, most PSU kids are. ESPN has played his story out enough, hope he’s successful, I want mean SOBs on my d line who want the Qb in a body bag. Just a preference.

He's young, and will only get better. So talented...the mean streak will be more consistent with the rise in competition.

Got crushed on Wills not going earlier and Lamb not going before Jeudy...

But won a ton back on CEH as first RB and over 0.5 RBs with that last pick.

Would have been fine with defense (wanted Queen who was never going to get past Balt) but CEH is the one RB I am ok with at that pick.

When Mahomes says that's the pick he wants earlier in the day, that's the pick we make.

Ok. Makes sense. Draft trickery.

yea. Only logical explanation. I question whether niners really had another offer considering it hard to believe another team was looking to jump more spots and not offering a better pick but like I said I’m sure the Bucs thinking was they don’t really have a need in the 4th and if that all it took to ensure they got Wirfs so be it. I have no doubt if we asked bucs brain trust before draft if they would been willing to give up a mid round pick to lock up any one the 4 consensus top tackles let alone possibly the best of the group I’m sure they would have said a resounding yes! On other side shanny has shown capable of making mid round skill guys relevant so win-win for both teams.

Back