*** NFL Draft In-Game Thread ***

Does anyone know why the shitty “legal” gambling sites are not offering draft props? Am I just missing it? Can’t meet up with the local and feeling like I got the itches and need to wager enough to keep the Tito’s flowing.....

Does anyone know why the shitty “legal” gambling sites are not offering draft props? Am I just missing it? Can’t meet up with the local and feeling like I got the itches and need to wager enough to keep the Tito’s flowing.....
Figured this might come up. In Vegas, they just started taking draft props in 2017. The rule there is that they must stop offering them 24 hours before the draft. You in Philly or Jersey?

Damn I been checking all week and didn’t see them....I’m in philly....
I thought so..I'm not sure about the books in your state to be honest. Offshores and locals are still up from what I've seen.

That happens all the time? Every time a deal is done they always report how it's been in works for days

It just gets done right before the pick cause it's a pressure point and someone nudges

I also think Goodell gives the owners a little suggestion of not making any trades until the draft starts to drive viewership
Good point about the viewership.

Schrager on NFLN last mock draft had Tua sliding to Jacksonville at 16.
That's wild, I really like schrager, gmfb is a very good background tv show while you're doing other things, and kay Adam's is a gift from gods

But like bar said that's crazy, if he gets past 6, someone starts looking to trade up and it just becomes a game of chicken as to whether it's at 7 or lasts a couple more picks

Would it be shocking if Miami traded for the top pick to draft Burrow?

it be something all right. No way would I have done all this work to get so many early picks in next 2 drafts and then ship bunch of them away for Burrow who I don’t think is anywhere close to a star. Tua should be sitting there at 5, they get the best qb and still have all their picks they need to build the roster.

This is all getting hilarious right now. If he were to slide a bit someone is trading up before 16 to get him.

absolutely. He will easily turn out to be best qb in this draft if he falls and lands on a good franchise!

Everyone's head is on the chopping block in the ATL from the GM on down. Makes sense they would want to mortgage the future for this year. It won't be them holding the bag when they are all out of a job next year.

I know chase young probably gonna be a really good player but does he really change their fortunes? What you saying makes total sense on the why, it just even if Young is a straight up monster I don’t see him moving the needle for where they finish in the south this year.

I totally get it. The Falcons arent one player away. That's for sure.

I wouldn’t put it past them, they moved way up to take Julio also didn’t they? The way the south trending they might just feel pressure to make some kind of splash no matter how futile it probably be.

it would be a great move for the skins if they can pull it off and get boatload of picks!

Some of these have moved a bit, but heres what I have for tonight so far

Jeudy first wr drafted +170
Over 0.5 RBs in R1 -160
Wirfs first OL drafted +150
Under 5.5 WRs in R1 +135
Under 16.5 offensive players in R1 +120
Ruggs III o13.5 -140
Hurts o62.5 +150
Herbert o5.5 -140
Queen u24.5 -140

I know chase young probably gonna be a really good player but does he really change their fortunes? What you saying makes total sense on the why, it just even if Young is a straight up monster I don’t see him moving the needle for where they finish in the south this year.

They signed fowler too, they might see brady and brees and realize they have no chance this year if they cant take down the qb

Their offense is strong with weapons everywhere and a good line

They need help on d and young would help every unit, cbs could be more aggressive

I see the logic I'm it, but moving from 16, price would be super steep so I dont know

They signed fowler too, they might see brady and brees and realize they have no chance this year if they cant take down the qb

Their offense is strong with weapons everywhere and a good line

They need help on d and young would help every unit, cbs could be more aggressive

I see the logic I'm it, but moving from 16, price would be super steep so I dont know

true that. off top of my head wanna say nfc south has the most offensive firepower of any division now. even panthers should rapidly improve under new coaches and with teddy B as trigger man.

Easy to forget falcons offense is still pretty good, they moved the ball well last year but they didn’t score the points to equate to the yardage production, dont really recall but assuming they were terrible in the red zone? That sounds right.

didn’t know they picked up Fowler (didn’t follow free agency very close, every day seems like I see another player had moved I didn’t know about, lol), adding young might actually make them pretty competitive. Still think it be a insane price to move that far but as you mentioned the guys making decisions now probably don’t give a rats ass about mortgaging a future they won’t be part of if they don’t start winning some games!! Is their secondary still a mess?

Over 0.5 RBs in R1 -160
Under 5.5 WRs in R1 +135
Ruggs III o13.5 -140
Hurts o62.5 +150
Herbert o5.5 -140
Queen u24.5 -140

we have several similar. You got way better prices than me on Jeudy and Wirfs, I Like your rb prop better than the over 1.5 I played few weeks ago, I got really nice odds but I hate the play now. Lol.

we have several similar. You got way better prices than me on Jeudy and Wirfs, I Like your rb prop better than the over 1.5 I played few weeks ago, I got really nice odds but I hate the play now. Lol.
Not sure if u have access but those are still available at b365

What’s up dude?
You good?
Man ive still been through crazy things with my health experimental surgeries etc.. Bad relationship that fucked my head up. But honestly im as good as ive been in a while. Missed u guys. Had a great NFL playoffs and was killing college b-ball and then the rona.

Man ive still been through crazy things with my health experimental surgeries etc.. Bad relationship that fucked my head up. But honestly im as good as ive been in a while. Missed u guys. Had a great NFL playoffs and was killing college b-ball and then the rona.
Glad to hear that

didn’t know you had health issues. Prayers up homie

Over 0.5 RBs in R1 -160
Under 5.5 WRs in R1 +135
Ruggs III o13.5 -140
Hurts o62.5 +150
Herbert o5.5 -140
Queen u24.5 -140
Pretty damn good card.

He is good at what he does unfortunately whether its inside linebacker or safety the position he plays doesn't impact the game enough.
I just can’t disagree more. He covered the slot too bro.
Look at his measureables.
He is Tyran Mathieu heady and God made him unique.

CB position isnt that important to take a top 3 IMO.

I have O 4.5 -110 on Okudah for a little bet

Corner is a very important position. Picking a run stuffing defensive tackle or strong safety is not worthy of a pick that high but an elite corner is definitely worthy of going that high.

I just can’t disagree more. He covered the slot too bro.
Look at his measureables.
He is Tyran Mathieu heady and God made him unique.

I heard the same things about Jamal and the guy has two career interceptions. QB, offensive tackle, defensive lineman or outside linebackers that can get to the QB, corners and maybe wide receivers are the impact positions. Inside linebackers and strong safeties are not worth picking in the top 10 no matter how good they are.

Have to respect Goodell for not going all Pelosi on us and actually having what looks to be a very modest setup. Looks like he won't be flaunting his 20,000 dollar refrigerator full of expensive ice cream of every flavor.

Back