NFL Draft Discussion

is the buzz around Andrew Thomas legit? I already have Wirfs +110 to be 1st offensive lineman off the board but Thomas is +700! Few weeks ago I wouldn’t have even considered but he seems to be gaining momentum as of late, who knows if it legit tho? Seems like these top 4 tackles are fairly equal so it just gonna be a matter of how these teams see them.

Eason -155 to go ahead of hurts and Fromm seems pretty solid. Anyone think either those 2 go ahead of him?

I haven't seen any Eason vs Fromm picks, but have seen Eason vs Hurts. I think Hurts' range is just too tough to tell.

Where is everyone thinking Dobbins will go. I've got -120 at Over 44.5, and really starting to like it more and more.

late 2nd be my guess, unless one the running backs (swift probably) goes around end of 1st round and starts a mini little run on backs.

I haven't seen any Eason vs Fromm picks, but have seen Eason vs Hurts. I think Hurts' range is just too tough to tell.

I have hurts even money to go in second round but yea, I really have no clue on him. Thinking at some point in second round a team without bunch of holes and maybe a older qb might get intrigued with idea of using him like saints and Hill while they try to develop him for eventually being the qb.

I’d say he be a very steelers kind of pick but fact they don’t have a 1st rounder and need skill position help might keep them from doing that.

I don’t like Eason at all but sounds to me like some teams like him. think he a better qb prospect than Hurts but hurts will prob find his way onto the field earlier with gadget plays.

Who gonna have more players go in 1st, bama or the big10? Lol. Sad state of affairs for big10.

Bama is +175, trying to count how many I think going from both. sounds like the combine numbers has Epenesa potentially dropping out the 1st round. Seems like bama a lock to have at least 5 and could be 6 or 7!!

big10 seems like 5 a lock to go (if gross-Matos is in and I think he for sure will be) after that I expect Ruiz and baun so that be 7 and it come down to Epenesa to be 8.

well damn, guess there not really a play on bama to be made here. McKinnen,diggs, and Lewis all over the place on boards. All 3 would have to go for them to have 7. Prob a better chance one of them slides out than not. Even if they do get to 7 think big10 ties that at least. Nevermind, lol.

a few weeks ago i took tua to be the 2nd qb drafted at -140. thought it was a steal. then all the news came out that a lot of teams like burrow better. then tua to go 2nd was all teh way down to +200. it back at -120 at my spot now. im still confident. tua is hands down the 2nd best qb and i truly believe that there is a better chance that he ends up better than burrow than worse than herbert. Sure he has injury questions, but i think hes worth the risk. Herbert over Tua could end up being a Trubisky over Mahomes level mistake

-182 now. so i somehow ended up with CLV even though it was +200 3 days after i made it. Crazy

I also agree with getting linemen.
Saints have done this better than anyone.
The Center was a rookie, McCoy and he just jumped right in
Ryan Ramcszyk. He is gonna get fucking ppppppppaid

DL glaring need too for Lions

This is a great position to get in free agency. You can trade for Ngakoue or sign Jadeveon maybe. This is such a weak class for defensive ends. You could take a stab on your local amigo Uche for some pass rush if he’s still around in the third and focus on more strongly loaded positions in the first two rounds.

This is a great position to get in free agency. You can trade for Ngakoue or sign Jadeveon maybe. This is such a weak class for defensive ends. You could take a stab on your local amigo Uche for some pass rush if he’s still around in the third and focus on more strongly loaded positions in the first two rounds.

When you are picking in the top 10 you better pick a player at a premium position.

The Lions should trade Stafford and give the job to Blough. That would enable them to go 0-16 and beat out the Jags for Lawrence.

Like ive said before the Lions were having a fine season before the refs fucked them vs Chiefs and Packers. Their win-now imperative is not unreasonable. Their D probably underperformed I think that (stupid!) trade of that defensive back caused some discontent

I also agree with getting linemen.
Saints have done this better than anyone.
The Center was a rookie, McCoy and he just jumped right in
Ryan Ramcszyk. He is gonna get fucking ppppppppaid

The jones been really good drafting offensive lineman in 1st round. Think most their all pro lineman are guys they drafted mostly in the teens wernt they? With Fredrick retiring out of the blue now they gonna be back in the market for a interior guy, only one who rates as a 1st rounder is Ruiz toward end of 1st. Guess we see what Dallas thinks of him if they willing to take him little early with their pick. I also recall few their guys when drafted the “experts” said were reaches at that particular slot.

Any team would be mind-numbingly stupid to take a loser like Hurts who can't throw the ball over an excellently efficient leader like Fromm. They only appear different because of the system they were in. And last year Fromm didn't have anyone to throw to. Hurts can't do anything that a pro qb needs to do...except he can run...but then he'll fumble lol. Fromm is way readier and has way more potential.

Last bets...Fromm over 68.5. He stinks. And Hurts before Fromm -350. Juice but free money. GL all!

i didn’t even realize anyone thought of Fromm as a prospect. Lol. Seems to me he had a lot of stud pieces around him his whole career and wasnt ever all that good.

Any team would be mind-numbingly stupid to take a loser like Hurts who can't throw the ball over an excellently efficient leader like Fromm. They only appear different because of the system they were in. And last year Fromm didn't have anyone to throw to. Hurts can't do anything that a pro qb needs to do...except he can run...but then he'll fumble lol. Fromm is way readier and has way more potential.

just as I type what a loser I think Fromm is. Impeccable timing! Lol

I hope you are right about Hurts because I have way too much money on him not getting picked in the second round. I do agree thats it laughable that anyone would consider him before the 5th or 6th round.

I hope you are right about Hurts because I have way too much money on him not getting picked in the second round. I do agree thats it laughable that anyone would consider him before the 5th or 6th round.

at least one of us gonna cash on Hurts! Lol. i just wish steelers had a 1st round pick, he seems like absolutely their kind of pick in 2nd round but with all their skill position needs not sure they can afford to take a luxury item. I think some teams will look at him as a long term qb project but with added value since they can draw up gadget plays/ packages for him right away. Kinda like the way saints use Hill. Certainly not saying I think he succeeds but I also think there are teams intrigued by him.

at least one of us gonna cash on Hurts! Lol. i just wish steelers had a 1st round pick, he seems like absolutely their kind of pick in 2nd round but with all their skill position needs not sure they can afford to take a luxury item. I think some teams will look at him as a long term qb project but with added value since they can draw up gadget plays/ packages for him right away. Kinda like the way saints use Hill. Certainly not saying I think he succeeds but I also think there are teams intrigued by him.

Steelers do like to throwaway picks on backup QBs.

Steelers do like to throwaway picks on backup QBs.

black ones too! Who they often line up at other positions. Lol. Feel like they have had lot of them over the years going all way back to the one kid from Colorado who’s name slipping my mind at moment. they gotta be thinking bout Big Ben’s replacement. I’m just not sure they can go that route in the 2nd round when they in bad need a influx of skill position talent and no 1st.

black ones too! Lol. Feel like they have had lot of them over the years going all way back to the one kid from Colorado who’s name slipping my mind at moment. they gotta be thinking bout Big Ben’s replacement. I’m just not sure they can go that route in the 2nd round when they in bad need a influx of skill position talent and no 1st.

Kordell Stewart.

Fromm played with like 10 NFL guys on offense the last 2 years. They've been stacked. He stinks.

Fromm played with like 10 NFL guys on offense the last 2 years. They've been stacked. He stinks.

He doesn‘t throw to running backs or offensive linemen man. And its a conservative system. In 2018 tho Fromm had the nation‘s fifth-best passer rating.

Hurts is the one with stacked receivers. All he had to do was stand there and wait for a receiver to get open. That doesn‘t sound like NFL-ready to me.

Fromm was bad last year but didnt think his wide outs did him any favors. He really missed Nauta.

Yes he regressed horribly from his sophomore season. But I think he has a chance to stick as a viable back up in the right situation.

Swift NO first round
Kinlaw Over 15.5
Aiyuk NO in first round
Herbert UNDER 5.5
Arizona 1st pick DEFENSE
Baun NO first round
Mims YES 1st round

Also, why don’t the Bolts or Phins sign Jameis and draft defense?

He doesn‘t throw to running backs or offensive linemen man. And its a conservative system. In 2018 tho Fromm had the nation‘s fifth-best passer rating.

Hurts is the one with stacked receivers. All he had to do was stand there and wait for a receiver to get open. That doesn‘t sound like NFL-ready to me.

I dunno if even the ppl who like hurts think he NFL ready. I hear some talk about how impressive it is he went and picked up another system so quickly but not sure what he did at okla was him mastering a system so to speak. Not like they play any defense in the big 12 either. That kinda my concern with lamb, he was always wide open on crossing routes when I watched them and don’t think that was a product of his greatness. Lol.

Fromm was bad last year but didnt think his wide outs did him any favors. He really missed Nauta.

Yes he regressed horribly from his sophomore season. But I think he has a chance to stick as a viable back up in the right situation.

he strikes me as a prototypical clipboard holder, I’ll give him that!

Would love for the Vikings to find a way to get Wirfs. Dude is a stud.

when I noticed they need corners and diggs has a little brother who plays corner and projected as late 1st kind of prospect I was wondering if there any chance they would take him considering they seemed to have a somewhat strained relationship with the elder diggs before trading him last month:

Could not disagree with this more

when I noticed they need corners and diggs has a little brother who plays corner and projected as late 1st kind of prospect I was wondering if there any chance they would take him considering they seemed to have a somewhat strained relationship with the elder diggs before trading him last month:
He's a real possibility for them. The media here has talked about him quite a bit. We need CB badly.

He's a real possibility for them. The media here has talked about him quite a bit. We need CB badly.

you don’t think how last year or so played out with his brother have a negative influence on them when it comes to little diggs?

Back