*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

in brief research USA will not be playing in Philly or Balti this summer for the group stage, but could in the knockout stage - Foxborough, KC and TX are the ones

in brief research USA will not be playing in Philly or Balti this summer for the group stage, but could in the knockout stage - Foxborough, KC and TX are the ones
well the finals will be in philly right?
my question, what countries will be in philly?
any with hot fucking broads?
i would love for columbia or brazil but i dont think they in that gold cup lol

Alex gonna go to USA-Mexico in San Antonio in April...I will be the only person wearing red/white/blue in the stands so should be easy to spot.

well the finals will be in philly right?
my question, what countries will be in philly?
any with hot fucking broads?
i would love for columbia or brazil but i dont think they in that gold cup lol

philly is used for the knockout stage. Its just north America so no colombia or brazil. Mexico will pack the stadium against anyone , even if they played the USA, more Mexican fans would be in the stands

philly is used for the knockout stage. Its just north America so no colombia or brazil. Mexico will pack the stadium against anyone , even if they played the USA, more Mexican fans would be in the stands
yeah last time they had a friendly in philly with usa mexica the guy i was talking about ran on the field with usa flag and ended up in jail. thats the story i got lol

I need a few minor miracles to hit some props.

how about 1 catch for Fleener. a 45 yard pass to Hilton to the 1 and then a Herron TD. that would get me all of them haha

I went to that Mexico/USA game. I saw some folks burning a Mexico flag and joined them for a beer . . We got into that game via scalper

Back