*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

yeah last time they had a friendly in philly with usa mexica the guy i was talking about ran on the field with usa flag and ended up in jail. thats the story i got lol

is the final in Philly?

They had the one in 2011 at the Rose Bowl, it was a Mexican home game

tennis lads?
is that +430 vs nadal worth it?
or be a pussy n take plus 7 games won?
i have no idea on tennis

tennis lads?
is that +430 vs nadal worth it?
or be a pussy n take plus 7 games won?
i have no idea on tennis

Im off 5Dimes now but I like the +2.5 Sets better. I wouldnt blame you for the +7 games. Its basically a fade on Nadal. Dude is just not been the same since the French Open. Been hurt and lost a guy outside the TOp 100 2 weeks ago.

the tournament i would be far more intersted in seeing is the Copa America 100 year anniversary

games will be in DC, think I might have to make the trip down

Cash, Zeke, And any other Pats fans here GL to your Pats in the Super Bowl. I will be cheering for the AFC.

yes pretty sure

i think that is a fairly decent city for the US if they play Mexico, but no clue if there are a bunch of mexicans or not in philly

Id go if I lived close. Its an important tourney so all teams will have their top squads

i think that is a fairly decent city for the US if they play Mexico, but no clue if there are a bunch of mexicans or not in philly

Id go if I lived close. Its an important tourney so all teams will have their top squads
yes i heard it was swamped with mexicans for that friendly

lol USA Vs Mexico in philly will be 80% Mexicans...

Im off 5Dimes now but I like the +2.5 Sets better. I wouldnt blame you for the +7 games. Its basically a fade on Nadal. Dude is just not been the same since the French Open. Been hurt and lost a guy outside the TOp 100 2 weeks ago.
dimes has this
[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]un 1/18[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]289 Mikhail Youzhny[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_22" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; "> +430 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]10:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]290 Rafael Nadal[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_22" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; "> -560 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sun 1/18[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]291 M.Youzhny Games Won[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_23" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; "> +7 -105[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_23" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; "> o34½ -112 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]10:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]292 R.Nadal Games Won[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_23" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; "> -7 -125 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_23" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); line-height: normal; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; "> u34½ -118[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back