*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

hey tennis guys p unit and glb
any wagers on the matches left for the night?
might as well degen wager

Richard Sherman may have dislocated his elbow, he may not be anywhere near full-strength for the SB.

Robert Klemko of TheMMQB reports that the X-ray on Sherman's elbow came back negative. Mike Garafolo of Fox Sports added more details on the injury:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo Follow

Richard Sherman may have pinched ulnar nerve, sources say. Why he couldn't move arm much. Exams tomorrow, expected to play in Super Bowl.
<time pubdate="" class="dt-updated" datetime="2015-01-19T01:49:18+0000" title="Time posted: 19 Jan 2015, 01:49:18 (UTC)">7:49 PM - 18 Jan 2015</time>

Kubiak didn't want pm in Houston which is where he originally wanted to go 3 years ago
call me a dick but if i am the denver organization i say thanks for the 3 yrs peyton but we are moving on
guy cant throw the ball thru a wet paper towel

I think I have to take pats at plus money when you give bill 2 weeks to figure out a game plan (and a way to film hawks practice plan)

Robert Klemko of TheMMQB reports that the X-ray on Sherman's elbow came back negative. Mike Garafolo of Fox Sports added more details on the injury:

Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo Follow

Richard Sherman may have pinched ulnar nerve, sources say. Why he couldn't move arm much. Exams tomorrow, expected to play in Super Bowl.
<time pubdate="" class="dt-updated" datetime="2015-01-19T01:49:18+0000" title="Time posted: 19 Jan 2015, 01:49:18 (UTC)">7:49 PM - 18 Jan 2015</time>

They aren't going to let the public know how hurt he is, a la Denver and Manning.

Saw the weather and reduced my Pats 2h by a few hundred based on it. Should have increased it when I saw the books wanted people to bet Colts

Back