*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

ha, had no clue .

my research tells me that Philly is 13% Hispanic and NYC will make up for the rest of the missing Mexicans. Pretty sure when Mexico played CR in East Rutherford youd have thought you were in the center of Mexico City

ok, if there is a fight bet let me know if u dont mind...will tail from tennis thread

went to new Golden Nugget in Lake Charles La yesterday and want to gamble some more

friendlies and Cup games I don't think you can compare

Wonder what kind of crowd we'd have in PHX in an actual meaningful game between the two. We always just get friendlies and no one gives a fuck except the Mexicans.

friendlies and Cup games I don't think you can compare

Wonder what kind of crowd we'd have in PHX in an actual meaningful game between the two. We always just get friendlies and no one gives a fuck except the Mexicans.

yeah they have them there because they know the Mexican fans will fill the seats

for meaningful qualifiers they almost always play Mexico in Columbus, always US dominant crowd but obv much smaller venue.

I was at a bar last night and they were showing a Nadal match from the AUSSIE open, I didn't realize that it was last years Aussie open until the very end. I was trying to find a live line to bet Nadal, lol

I was at a bar last night and they were showing a Nadal match from the AUSSIE open, I didn't realize that it was last years Aussie open until the very end. I was trying to find a live line to bet Nadal, lol

:rofl: Thats when you know youve been drinking too much

Would you have won?

Back