*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

Think Sherman was smart to talk all his smack and draw attention to himself. In his case it is calculated to make himself more money more than it is just your average pro-athlete diva. I think he is a great player and a pretty smart guy and don't begrudge him some shit talking .... he backs it up nine out of ten times anyway.

It was brilliant marketing. It got him a huge raise and lots of commercials. That being said I think it makes him look bad but I guess it's all just personal preference.

Going for it there and not making it ends the game, punting was a no-brainer

Very unlikely they pick it up, there's still over 7 minutes left

Midfield, down two scores, I go for it. They're going to be down to hail mary's and onsides now if everything goes perfectly.

Took over 2.5 turnovers next game....karma for day continues and Luck likes to throw it up on 3rd down

I think if you are going to be aggressive and desperate enough to fake fg's down 16 mid third qtr .... you should probably be leaving your offense out there on fourth and long at midfield. I know this much .. if I am the opposing team I want you to punt.

picking up that 4th and long would have been a miracle

guess we disagree on miracles

I would bet just about anything Seattle doesnt win this game. It could happen, but it probably wont. Seattle picking up a 4th and 14 is far more likely in the eyes of probability

ABProp.JPG

you need 18 right?

think maybe a chance at a fg if they lose it out on a 4th d a tsome point

pick 6 issue is he throws deep so much, would need a great return

they have 19, so I feel pretty good about them getting 18, I need them to win the 2H

they have 19, so I feel pretty good about them getting 18, I need them to win the 2H

haha I need an eye check thought I saw 16 and saw your tt o18

this may actually work out here

if pack can get a punt inside the 10 after they 3 and out here

And by all accounts Russell Wilson is about to sign a new contract making him the highest paid QB in the NFL. Time to rethink that contract a bit?

Rexy gonna be crowing, he's been calling Seattle a paper tiger for two months.

Back