*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

And my team total finally loses, still feels exactly the right side if but for the turnovers and flags, but that's how it goes sometimes

Nice hit gruv, decent sized loss for me

From fantasy research, WRs decline steeping right around their age 33/34 season. It's interesting data. Steve Smith Sr. has defined that logic. Very impressive year by him.

Really like the Luck over 19.5 rushing prop (-125). He tends to pull a couple down per game when facing man coverage. With Revis and Browner, there's no reason he won't get some man looks

Really like the Luck over 19.5 rushing prop (-125). He tends to pull a couple down per game when facing man coverage. With Revis and Browner, there's no reason he won't get some man looks

Sounds reasonable. I must have the shittiest book for props. Barely any at all.

No. Sherman has a chip on his shoulder and I get it. But he overplays it. He's really good. Just be humble and confident. No reason to overplay it.

Look at AP, Calvin, Brady and Manning...All best at their position, but they are humble and confident. (Save the AP talk about his legal trouble)

No Luck rushing props at my book.

Congrats guys I think you'll get it now fo sho.

If he gets that much, I would think it helps my 5u play on the baby horses.

Think Sherman was smart to talk all his smack and draw attention to himself. In his case it is calculated to make himself more money more than it is just your average pro-athlete diva. I think he is a great player and a pretty smart guy and don't begrudge him some shit talking .... he backs it up nine out of ten times anyway.

how do you not go for it? lol

these teams would rather lose by less then try to win the game

Going for it there and not making it ends the game, punting was a no-brainer

Very unlikely they pick it up, there's still over 7 minutes left

Think Sherman was smart to talk all his smack and draw attention to himself. In his case it is calculated to make himself more money more than it is just your average pro-athlete diva. I think he is a great player and a pretty smart guy and don't begrudge him some shit talking .... he backs it up nine out of ten times anyway.

But he tried to hard to give himself publicity. It would have come. He's clearly the a great player. Maybe even best at his position as KJ said.

Back