*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

Not worried about white christian southern males. I do think he was balcklisted for no reason. I think when a murderer like R Lewis goes all christian and prays and praises god every interview everyone is fine with it .. when tebow does it is forcing his religion. I think he got a bum deal and I think he is one of the best humans in sports the last quarter century so I don't like it .... and as a fan ... his run was so magical that it was the most exciting thing i had seen in the nfl in years and years and years.... so I selfishly wanted to see more of it.

He is a great man and a great athlete. I don't think he was a great QB. Wish he would have been open to playing another position.

Not worried about white christian southern males. I do think he was balcklisted for no reason. I think when a murderer like R Lewis goes all christian and prays and praises god every interview everyone is fine with it .. when tebow does it is forcing his religion. I think he got a bum deal and I think he is one of the best humans in sports the last quarter century so I don't like it .... and as a fan ... his run was so magical that it was the most exciting thing i had seen in the nfl in years and years and years.... so I selfishly wanted to see more of it.

i am concerned for the hchristian whites

I think hes an idealist, not a bad intention in his body

his stats as a QB were horrible though, his W/L record was inflated by a defense on an amazing run, he lacks the arm strength to be an NFL QB

he's very good on TV though

Tennis plays

Men

Berankis -210
Kavcic -165
KudryavTsev +215
Seppi -170

Women

Koukalova -250
Konjuh -175
Schmiedlova -125

With Del Rio? What has he done to make you think that?

the biggest thing I like about the Del Rio hire is the assistants likely coming with it

Trestman is interviewing as OC, we got Mike Tice as OL coach, lots of ESPN people think Mike Smith could end up as DC

All I ask in this game is that when SEA takes the lead, that Rodgers doesn't throw a pick 6.

THAT'S ALL I ASK

All of those early FGs. That one FOOL who decided to slide instead of returning the INT.

Pack fans should probably turn off their TVs

Back