NFC Championship: Buccaneers vs. Packers Discussion Thread

Also coudln't you say the same thing about Rodgers: he's faced a lot of mediocre pass defenses himself. It must help to face the 24th- and 31st-ranked pass defenses a total of four times.
I know you aren't going to the argument that the MVP is a product of facing poor defenses

All the power if you think this juggernaut TB defense can stop GB, I think the GB defense only has to be a step below mediocre to be successful. Running game is the only TB angle on offense for me so it could be a lower scoring game I guess with clock running but pretty sure GB can score when they choose to

We can also argue the saints were gifted 3 points based on a special teams pr for a long gain in q1. The trick play by Winston for 7.

My point is, we can do this all day and week.

I personally believe good teams create turnovers. Bucs do that.

As a matter of fact, after this past weekend buffalo and bucs lead the nfl in takeaways. Both were in top 5 prior.

And I'm a huge Bowles fan as a DC, no question

Makes a lot out of nothing, just wrong QB to try to do that with imo

However, kc and gb don't turn the ball over much. Especially gb. Can do this forever.

1) I know you aren't going to the argument that the MVP is a product of facing poor defenses

2) All the power if you think this juggernaut TB defense can stop GB
, I think the GB defense only has to be a step below mediocre to be successful. Running game is the only TB angle on offense for me so it could be a lower scoring game I guess with clock running but pretty sure GB can score when they choose to

1) I don't know why we can't apply the same methodology to Rodgers as you've wanted to do to Tampa Bay's defense.

2) Reality proves possibility (See Week 5). But i'm not going to use their regular season match-up the way Packer backers want to "use" Tampa Bay's game vs. the Saints. Tampa Bay's defense has been top-level (e.g., fifth in pass defense DVOA) all year, not just against one team.

I don't see him talked about much (if any) on this board but Greg Cosell (yes, Howard's nephew) is one of the most knowledgeable NFL guys there is. 40+ years with NFL Films, The guy watches, absorbs and digests tape like few others.

Twitter is a must:
He was the only part of Cowherd's shows I could muster when I watched, the guy is a factory of knowledge

This is going to hopefully be a fun game.

This is pretty cool as well... two of the greatest QB's to ever play... in a nice cold mid-january game in Green bay. The historical significance is something else.

I have no honest opinion on plays here...

If ya have read the futures thread all of last year you know I have Tampa and Green Bay both (50 and 12 respectively), hence my 'rooting for team by the bay' post.

So, with that, rooting for Tampa is my biggest priority here. I do favor Green Bay in this game but anything can happen.

It just seems like the Bucs were on a mission from the offseason. Yea the Packers are the Packers great team and maybe they are meant to go to the Super Bowl Again but the Buccaneers are more of a story and a dog. From Brady to the WR group to a better defense and all around out look from this organization that in general has been in the Pits. Same with Buffalo and I am riding both the moneyline underdogs again this week. 2 great stories and nice lines. I am riding the dogs, WOOF!

okay I am not a Pats fan more. We all have our likes and dislikes. Brady for me looked like crap coming into the league and that highly motivated guy is here over 40. Like him or not, here he is again bothering you.
Bothering ME? Hahaha.
No. He Is Quite Possibly If Mot Greatest QB Of ALL Time...
If He Bothered Me? I Wouldn't Basically Be Calling Him The GOAT!
All That Aside, Brady Had Like 4? Maybe 5 Games During Regular Season He Looked Terrible.
Which Gives Me Pause To Wager On The +170
Finally, If You Don't Know Me By Now, You Cannot Take Everything I Say Here At CTG Seriously.
Sometimes I'm Just Trying To Make People Laugh.
:shake:

I know you aren't going to the argument that the MVP is a product of facing poor defenses

All the power if you think this juggernaut TB defense can stop GB, I think the GB defense only has to be a step below mediocre to be successful. Running game is the only TB angle on offense for me so it could be a lower scoring game I guess with clock running but pretty sure GB can score when they choose to

I dunno how anyone thinks packers offense being shut down or their success was a product of playing weak defenses? Even with a hobbled Donald putting up 30+ and damn hear 500 yards on the rams is impressive! Highest yardage total ever put up in a playoff game facing the top ranked defense!! Even more impressive is packers left some yards, plays, points on the field! They coulda easily had 600 yards and 40+ imo!

mentioned this in wrong thread a minute ago, I think lafluer has this thing straight humming, looks a lot what I picture shanny offense would look like if he had a HOF qb playin at top his game!!!! This offense is practically impossible to stop imo. I think the only chance you have is trying to take the run game away and forcing Rodgers to be a straight drop back or shotgun passer, how crazy is that to think about? Your best chance is forcing one the best QBs ever who has maybe the best wr in the game along with several other weapons to throw it a bunch?!???? If the run game working like it has been against pretty much any front and Rodgers throwing off play action Good freakin luck! Lol

Reactions: KJ
I dunno how anyone thinks packers offense being shut down or their success was a product of playing weak defenses? Even with a hobbled Donald putting up 30+ and damn hear 500 yards on the rams is impressive! Highest yardage total ever put up in a playoff game facing the top ranked defense!! Even more impressive is packers left some yards, plays, points on the field! They coulda easily had 600 yards and 40+ imo!

mentioned this in wrong thread a minute ago, I think lafluer has this thing straight humming, looks a lot what I picture shanny offense would look like if he had a HOF qb playin at top his game!!!! This offense is practically impossible to stop imo. I think the only chance you have is trying to take the run game away and forcing Rodgers to be a straight drop back or shotgun passer, how crazy is that to think about? Your best chance is forcing one the best QBs ever who has maybe the best wr in the game along with several other weapons to throw it a bunch?!???? If the run game working like it has been against pretty much any front and Rodgers throwing off play action Good freakin luck! Lol
Kinda where I'm at

Don't think #2 at this moment in the NFC competes let alone at Lambeau in Jan

Not gonna pretend this is old Brady other than it's literally OLD Brady, I don't see advantages anywhere. Even Gronk looks like a shell of Gronk. AB hurting. Good luck begging for GB to turn it over if you want to back TB, that's a big ask.

It just seems like the Bucs were on a mission from the offseason. Yea the Packers are the Packers great team and maybe they are meant to go to the Super Bowl Again but the Buccaneers are more of a story and a dog. From Brady to the WR group to a better defense and all around out look from this organization that in general has been in the Pits.

im not sure why bucs story or past ineptitude matters here? Think at least half the league and certainly all 4 teams left have been on the exact same mission coming into the year don’t you? Packers in year 2 the process with a new coach just looking like the most well oiled machine in the league to me. They certainly not lacking for weapons either, I’d take adams over every wr on the field. Sure bucs have more but I think packers 2-3 wrs and tight end are plenty good enough and the offense is much further along in knowing exactly what they are imo.

Maybe I’m crazy but feel like Bucs getting to this point was a win and assuming brady continues to defy any kind of logic and the aging process I think Tampa be much better next season. Kinda like where I feel the packers are right now. I suppose bucs defense is “better” but I don’t think it by much. Both d’s have faced what I thought were pretty limited offenses in these playoffs. Washington actually went up and down the field on Tampa way more than I would have expected.

im way more bullish on packers than kc mostly because I think mahomes foot/toe a way bigger issue than the “concussion”, I honestly think that more a media story than anything to be concerned about. I have no doubt he clears and plays, not 100% sure he was even concussed but doesn’t matter. The toe on the other hand could really limit his mobility and even throwing from pocket. I think bills will score points so mahomes gonna have to be on top his game for kc to win imo.

Kinda where I'm at

Don't think #2 at this moment in the NFC competes let alone at Lambeau in Jan

Not gonna pretend this is old Brady other than it's literally OLD Brady, I don't see advantages anywhere. Even Gronk looks like a shell of Gronk. AB hurting. Good luck begging for GB to turn it over if you want to back TB, that's a big ask.

the fact Rodgers threw 2 picks in week 6 means nothing to me, the guy almost never turns it over and certainly wouldn’t expect him to do so here. I’d be shocked if he throws one pick. If you make me bet which qb throws a pick I’d take Brady without hesitation. As I said above assuming Brady continues to be super human I think Bucs will be better next season. Like where packers are right now in year 2 the lefluer offense.

the fact Rodgers threw 2 picks in week 6 means nothing to me, the guy almost never turns it over and certainly wouldn’t expect him to do so here. I’d be shocked if he throws one pick. If you make me bet which qb throws a pick I’d take Brady without hesitation. As I said above assuming Brady continues to be super human I think Bucs will be better next season. Like where packers are right now in year 2 the lefluer offense.
KC were -2.5 v GB this morning, odd that as Mahomes info comes out and going to play it's actually moved down.

Thinking it's more than you and me who would prefer GB over KC in the SB right now

im not sure why bucs story or past ineptitude matters here? Think at least half the league and certainly all 4 teams left have been on the exact same mission coming into the year don’t you? Packers in year 2 the process with a new coach just looking like the most well oiled machine in the league to me. They certainly not lacking for weapons either, I’d take adams over every wr on the field. Sure bucs have more but I think packers 2-3 wrs and tight end are plenty good enough and the offense is much further along in knowing exactly what they are imo.

Maybe I’m crazy but feel like Bucs getting to this point was a win and assuming brady continues to defy any kind of logic and the aging process I think Tampa be much better next season. Kinda like where I feel the packers are right now. I suppose bucs defense is “better” but I don’t think it by much. Both d’s have faced what I thought were pretty limited offenses in these playoffs. Washington actually went up and down the field on Tampa way more than I would have expected.

im way more bullish on packers than kc mostly because I think mahomes foot/toe a way bigger issue than the “concussion”, I honestly think that more a media story than anything to be concerned about. I have no doubt he clears and plays, not 100% sure he was even concussed but doesn’t matter. The toe on the other hand could really limit his mobility and even throwing from pocket. I think bills will score points so mahomes gonna have to be on top his game for kc to win imo.
Maybe the Buck stop here for the Buccs. I mean they were trash heading in to this season before their nice offseason began. I am still not happy about the Packers. Great team by way of a crappy Conference. I am on the dogs but I can always change my mind.

Maybe the Buck stop here for the Buccs. I mean they were trash heading in to this season before their nice offseason began. I am still not happy about the Packers. Great team by way of a crappy Conference. I am on the dogs but I can always change my mind.

I mean I certainly can’t argue the nfc is weaker of the 2, and by a lot when it comes to depth of good teams. Seems most the up and coming star QBs are def in the afc. It prob wasn’t a accident brady went to the nfc! No disrespect to the goat but we know how he has cherry picked his way to 1st round byes and playoff home games practically every year his career curtesy of getting to beat up on the afc least (andnow the nfc south is looking to be fairly weak next year or 2! Shocker! Lol).

That said I just don’t think packers woulda had much problem getting here in the afc either, they dismantled the titans just as easily they did nfc teams. Pretty confident If we had stuck packers in the afc south, north, east this year they still have very similar record (maybe they take a extra loss early on), put them in kc spot in afc west and they woulda made quick work out the same teams kc did imo.

I just don’t see many weaknesses on this packers team. I had obvious questions about their physicality coming into the year considering what niners did to them twice last season but think they have answered that bell pretty much every chance outside the Tampa game and I think they rectify that this week. Nobody liked their draft and I certainly still don’t understand the love pick but they def addressed some those toughness issues in the draft and within this year. Think these are without a doubt the 2 most talented nfc teams and both have just a good a chance winning the SB as afc imo. I just think Rodgers and pack playing on another level that comes with the extra year of experience they have in this system that Tampa and Brady doesn’t. Certainly wouldn’t shock me if Tampa won, it kinda what Brady does!! it def be in packers best interest to get this thing buried before the 4th qrtr!! I think they capable of that as even last year lefluer proved to be great on script early in games. Hell I might change my tune if they don’t get out on Tampa early, lol.

whatever happens we lucked out this year as we have what I’d say have been by far the 4 most impressive teams. Should be great games. I generally prefer dogs myself but I kinda lean chalk in both in a year it safe to say this final 4 is pretty much chalk.

Last edited:
I don't see him talked about much (if any) on this board but Greg Cosell (yes, Howard's nephew) is one of the most knowledgeable NFL guys there is. 40+ years with NFL Films, The guy watches, absorbs and digests tape like few others.

Twitter is a must:
He is on the radio here twice a week. I NEVER miss his segments. And is a GREAT follow on Twitter. I DVR NFL match up too every week.
it like watching Inside the NFL back on HBO.
Love it.

I feel that GB will do what SF did to them last year (only with passing). Got on GB early. I would take alt spreads on this one as well. I don’t think it’s going to be particularly close. They let Taylor Heinicke do whatever the fuck he wanted. And they stole candy from a baby yesterday. Love my Saints guys on here but Brees is done and Thomas was not fit to be out there on his routes
Saints not only looked like garbage, Bucs played right along with them.

I hate the logic of "Bucs needed turnovers to win" and GB won convincingly. Bucs defense is playing great football and that's always how Brady gets to the bowl. That run game could be the downfall of the Pack. Not taking anything away from Mr. Uggs the dude is unreal and always silences the doubters (me).

My concern for the Packers- TB has the wrs to keep GB from stacking the box. TB run game gets going and the whole field opens up. Everyone knows the glaring weakness for GB all season has been the run game. Fournette is playing great and Jones even banged up still very underrated.

Rogers is unreal. Adams is unreal. The rest of the wr core pretty average. I don't think he'll be turning the ball over, but TB will be doing their best to play keep away. TB defense looks like a different animal to me right now and passes the eye test. I don't think I can fade TB!

I hate the logic of "Bucs needed turnovers to win" and GB won convincingly. Bucs defense is playing great football and that's always how Brady gets to the bowl. That run game could be the downfall of the Pack. Not taking anything away from Mr. Uggs the dude is unreal and always silences the doubters (me).

My concern for the Packers- TB has the wrs to keep GB from stacking the box. TB run game gets going and the whole field opens up. Everyone knows the glaring weakness for GB all season has been the run game. Fournette is playing great and Jones even banged up still very underrated.

Rogers is unreal. Adams is unreal. The rest of the wr core pretty average. I don't think he'll be turning the ball over, but TB will be doing their best to play keep away. TB defense looks like a different animal to me right now and passes the eye test. I don't think I can fade TB!

don’t you think packers run game is
as good as anyone’s? They got a stable of 3 very good backs, a Oline who been mauling teams, and a really good scheme that I’ve seen have some success even against loaded boxes which Ike bucs not something you want to do!

I agree bucs run D is better but packs been improving quite a bit imo (much like bucs offense has been). The last 3 games GB has contained 3 backs who were incredibly hot coming into those games, I don’t think that anything to sneeze at but I’m willing to acknowledge they didn’t have to respect 2 of those 3 teams passing attacks like they will bucs. l think bucs will continue being balanced but I know packers will. Think it fair to say both teams very well balanced but packers run game has been more consistent.

Far as the wr weapons I think adams the best one that be on the field right now, he simply impossible to cover with his footwork and route running combined with him and Rodgers being totally on the same wavelength in a way I don’t think Brady has with any his guys yet (Rodgers/adams very similar to the past Brady/welker but adams just supremely more talented!). Bucs obviously have the edge at the 2 and 3 guys but I think Lazard and Valdez-scanting more than capable. I’d take tonyan over Gronk all day at this point, although Gronk has been valuable in pass pro imo, and brate - tonyan pretty equal imo. Def think Jones and Williams out the backfield better than bucs backs in the passing game. So overall I think the weapons talent is fairly equal. Both lines playing very good in protection and the run game, they seem pretty even to me overall. I just think packers are playing at the absolute top their game while I think bucs be even better next year, playing at home I think puts packers ovsr the top, Lambeau could be to Tom like Denver was for him in the afc!

The final nail in the coffin l just made the mistake of listening to this stupid ass skip and Shannon show on Fox and listening to that asshat skip brainless go on and on bout Tampa there no way in hell I’m playing same side this clown!! Lol. How this dude even on tv???

Thomas had no catches today, didn’t really pay attention to why but assume that was the game plan. Is Tom bringing belichicks coaching to tbay. Next week take Adam’s away? I like the bucs. Everyone already salivating over Green Bay vs buff/Kc. Rarely the dream match comes to fruition

I think adams way tougher cover than thomas, could be because how limited the routes brees could get him ball on? I mean how hard is it when you don’t have to worry much about anything outside the hash marks or more than 15 yards down field? Bucs got all up over them and took away everything in the box/middle of the field. That will get them torched this week, you can’t ignore any spot on the field against packers. Another reason I think adams a tougher cover is it really really hard to get hands on adams as he almost never uses his and packers do a great job with motion getting him a extra advantage to get off line clean. I don’t think there anyway to take adams away without severally weakening yourself in other areas packers can exploit!!.

so on the season packers red zone offense has been flat out incredible, scoring tds over 78% of the time!!! their defense has also been top 10 coming in allowing 58% but im def willing to acknowledge that defensive number could very well be somewhat a product of playing offensively challenged nfc north teams twice a year.. on other hand tampa only 11th in offensive red zone scoring, my question is has that went up significantly as they have progressed? i cant find anywhere to show me their rz scoring percentage since lets say after the sunday night saints ass kicking. bucs red zone defense also a problem coming in at 21st allowing tds 63% of the time which i think a problem.

Bucs defensive tackle Vita Vea (No. 50) IS practicing today. He looks to be in pretty good shape physically. He's kept his weight down. We didn't see him doing any drills so it's tough to say where he is stamina-wise, other than he's been doing some intense workouts. The Bucs just activated him from injured reserve in a surprise move this week. He suffered a fractured ankle in Week 5.

TeamYPPYPARYRAPYPASacksTO RatioSOS
TB6.25.44.13.67.46.448/2289
GB6.45.74.84.67.86.541/21731

Listened to one of Rj bell podcast last night and couldn’t sleep so like 1st time all year I made it thru that entire 2 hour plus thing, not that I don’t find it entertaining but it long and I turn it on late! Anyways, I dunno why I didn’t come to this on my own cause most the things I’ve said bout this game now make it seem obvious, I don’t love the fact it had to be pointed out to me but packers 1st half (maybe 1st qrtr too) seem like the best most obvious play on this game. I know I’ve said I’d be worried if packers wernt winning at half anyways, I don’t gotta lay 3 so they pretty much just gotta be leading long as nothing goofy happens in the scoring, I know packers been the best 1st possession team since lafluer got there, they the best 1st half team by a mile this year with almost their entire league leading margin of victory coming before half (they don’t even Avg winning 2nd halves by a point!), I know Tom always been historically slow starter and strong finisher in this kind of game, I know Tampa been better in 2nd half even before tom showed up and of course has continued this year (even in week 6 pack got up 10 before Rodgers basically 2 pick 6s in 2nd qrtr), his guys gonna be cold early something they not used to im pretty sure. I freaking love this bet, just dunno why I didn’t think of it myself? Maybe cause I just get too focused on trying to predict outcome of game, I dunno.

agree with VC bout over, if packers up at half I think it a great bet as tampa will be forced to throw. I could see waitin til half or in game for the over but I think 51 just low for this game. This 2 points lower than the saints game? I like packers d more than most but I still think saints d better, and I think packers offense is way way better than saints. Is it Lower just cause the cold? I think cold and little snow might bother Tampa a little early but it ain’t gonna be that cold and hardly any wind it sounds like right now, weather sounding like could be a way bigger factor in kc. Love both these, pack 1st half and over 51.

It shows 9th right there lol although SOS and SOV are obviously two completely different animals

I’m really to point I don’t care what anyone says to me about packers or who they played, I’m just convinced they really good and one the best QBs of all time who needs another ring and now has the tools/system/coach to get it running them. I much rather play 1st half tho cause sure Brady and those weapons scares me in 4th, especially laying more than 3. I certainly understand and respect the guys opinion taking Bucs w the points. Hell, if packers 1st half cash I could always jump on Tampa at maybe even higher number at That point, not sure I would just cause I feel like packers mighg look real good but we see.

Remember it took Bowles a 3rd time to figure saints offense out and Bucs come in prob confident they don’t have to make defensive changes against packers so the onus on lafluer who I think one the/if not the best game script guys in the league. I dunno how there a argument against packers 1st half? I know why I’m scared of packers full game and why guys betting Bucs, cause they getting one the best closers ever who has great weapons with more than a fg or plus money, I can’t make a great argument against that but think I have one for the 1st and over.

Adams 9 catches 66 yards 1 short TD catch. looks like they didn't stop him but certainly they did a nice job not letting him lose. If not for a late 58 yard TD bomb the Rams did a nice job against the High powered GB attack in my opinion. In my opinion a team has to be able to score with the Packers and this is where Tampa is way better then the Rams. Rams short passing game and WR's are trash! To me Tampa has more WR depth and WR fire power. Its going to be close.

packers did have 500 yards and dropped another easy bomb. I respect your reasoning for playing Tampa at the price (although I would bet you can get a better price in game, not that you shouldn’t bet now but maybe leave yourself room to pile on as your belief shouldn’t change after packers get out early). That said packers did exactly what you do to pick apart the best defense in the league who plays 2 high safeties and has a ramsey, they ripped it apart short and with run game until it open up holes over the top, I don’t think there any knocking them for that ram game.

other than that I think our only main point of difference is I think you holding what Bucs did to saints (and maybe packers 1st time) w too much regard. It took bucs 3x to figure out how to stop freaking noodle arm I been screaming at them to do since before the 2nd meeting! Yes they got packers in week 6 but I think that gives a guy like lafluer a advantage here cause there no reason for Bowles to change up and I think lafluer more than good enough to have a plan early. Bowles may adjust later but early on when I do think little cold and snow might effect bucs some (certainly agree prob not a huge deal over the whole game for them, not gonna be that cold) this be packers early. We see if Bowles can change in game, he certainly didn’t ever fix that zone crap against saints till the 3rd meeting, never during!! Packers tend to fall off later so that might help. Brady and those weapons at plus in 4th as I’ve said I understand and respect.

Last edited:
To be clear why I say I think Lambeau early might effect bucs isn’t even really as much about the cold as it is I’ve seen many teams have issues with footing early on in these type games there, especially with a little snow to make the field slicker (let’s hope so! Lol). Easy fix but sometimes a fix that needs to be made against a team that the best starters anyways.

Listened to one of Rj bell podcast last night and couldn’t sleep so like 1st time all year I made it thru that entire 2 hour plus thing, not that I don’t find it entertaining but it long and I turn it on late! Anyways, I dunno why I didn’t come to this on my own cause most the things I’ve said bout this game now make it seem obvious, I don’t love the fact it had to be pointed out to me but packers 1st half (maybe 1st qrtr too) seem like the best most obvious play on this game. I know I’ve said I’d be worried if packers wernt winning at half anyways, I don’t gotta lay 3 so they pretty much just gotta be leading long as nothing goofy happens in the scoring, I know packers been the best 1st possession team since lafluer got there, they the best 1st half team by a mile this year with almost their entire league leading margin of victory coming before half (they don’t even Avg winning 2nd halves by a point!), I know Tom always been historically slow starter and strong finisher in this kind of game, I know Tampa been better in 2nd half even before tom showed up and of course has continued this year (even in week 6 pack got up 10 before Rodgers basically 2 pick 6s in 2nd qrtr), his guys gonna be cold early something they not used to im pretty sure. I freaking love this bet, just dunno why I didn’t think of it myself? Maybe cause I just get too focused on trying to predict outcome of game, I dunno.

agree with VC bout over, if packers up at half I think it a great bet as tampa will be forced to throw. I could see waitin til half or in game for the over but I think 51 just low for this game. This 2 points lower than the saints game? I like packers d more than most but I still think saints d better, and I think packers offense is way way better than saints. Is it Lower just cause the cold? I think cold and little snow might bother Tampa a little early but it ain’t gonna be that cold and hardly any wind it sounds like right now, weather sounding like could be a way bigger factor in kc. Love both these, pack 1st half and over 51.

I think 1st half makes great sense. It feels contrarian as well, because I think most presume GB will win but TB will come out on point. I feel like you about 1st half but see it regressing to the closing line 2nd half with TB having opportunity to win late, prolly down 5 or some shit. It's going to be a classic, no doubt.

I think 1st half makes great sense. It feels contrarian as well, because I think most presume GB will win but TB will come out on point. I feel like you about 1st half but see it regressing to the closing line 2nd half with TB having opportunity to win late, prolly down 5 or some shit. It's going to be a classic, no doubt.

But you know some real unexpected drama would be Rodgers and Pack down late needing to score down 1 or 2. Haha it's going to be great. GL bankster

Reactions: KJ
Kinda surprised it's only showing a 54/46 split for GB, was in the 60s on Monday

Playing contrarian has destroyed me this postseason, I simply don't think TB offense can keep up with GB who I think may actually be as good as KC's offense. If not, it's close.

I just don’t see how that week 6 game favors Bucs defense in this game, especially early against the team we know the best early? That blowhard skip Bayless who does nothing but cream about Brady and “Tompa Bay” won’t shut up bout how Bowles blitzing effecting Rodgers last time and it baffles me he think it a good thing he “knows” Bowles coming at him again and early!! You gotta be shitting me!! Please god let Bowles play that same blitzing defense early on and let me watch lafluer and Arron have all the answers cause it exactly what they preparing to beat, amd they proven to be the best in that preparation!! I’m banking on the thing ppl like about Tampa defense happening which feels pretty likely, or at least what Bucs backers want to see. We just couldn’t disagree more on what gonna happen if they play that same defense!!

I honestly think it more likely packers up big late than lose 1st half, I’m not as confident they win and cover but I certainly can see a scenario where they do get out and their pass rush the ones feasting in 2nd half, but Brady scares me late, not early tho! We know Brady, early in these games he wants to run the ball and feel his way into the game! We seen it a dozen plus times in his career!! I’m shocked you think it sounds contrarian but makes me love it even more, which always scares me! lol

Back