New Years Day Play from North of the Border

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
Just one for me

Coca Cola League 1

Leeds vs Oldham
Leeds -1 @ 2.220 $300 to win $366

Line has dropped down to -0.75 but i see very good value on this. I'll be damned if this ends in a draw. GL

why the hell does Carlos Tevez have a pacifier? He scored and he some how had a pacifier in his mouth celebrating

Happy New years to you too Mike!
Hope this years another succesful one

why does Ronaldo seem to want to make things even more difficult then they are already are. He should of had 2 goals by now but seems to make things a lot harder.

Hey mike what are your thoughts about the tottenham/villa match? i was leaning the spurs..but i'm not sure anymore

Hey mike what are your thoughts about the tottenham/villa match? i was leaning the spurs..but i'm not sure anymore

haha i'm a Villa fan so of course i want the Villans to win. Spurs still look shakey at the back. Villa are playing without John Carew so there really isn't anyone up front to muscle around with King. I don't like the fact that Berbatov's agent has clearly stated the player wants to leave the club, that is a negative factor amongst your teammates when one of your key players states he doesn't want to be with the club anymore. That said this is going to be interesting because, Villa has been playing comebacks for the past few weeks and if they allow tottenham to get on the scoresheet early they will be in trouble. Over is getting pounded. Could see 4 goals in this match. GL

thanks! ya it's a tough one! maybe i'll pound the over 2.5 this afternoon then =) BOL

friggg!!! 2-1 =(..do you really live near the toronto zoo? the toronto zoo is like 5 mins from my place..i'm in the port union area =)

i played the 3.5 cuz they didn't offer the 2.5....oh i go to ryerson =)

Back