***New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs Discussion***

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Lookahead Sat night/Sun Morning: Chiefs -4.5 (-120): Total Unknown

Current line: Chiefs -3 (-105) Total 57

Impressive win by the Patriots. Gotta think about 75% of the public will be in NE.

Prob obvious but I think the pros will be on NE at 3 or more and KC at 2.5 and less

Edit: BAR hope this was cool to get going

Mentioned earlier. Pats are going to lament that ridiculously idiotic loss to Miami. Did I mention ridiculously idiotic? Alongside the Piscarcik play, there has never been a more laughable loss in NFL history. Actually, the Miami debacle is the worse loss in NFL history. Inexplicable doesn't begin to describe it. And it will cost New England a trip to Atlanta.

In Foxboro, they beat Kansas City. They won't beat KC in Arrowhead. NE is just not a good team on the road and that won't change this Sunday.

Lol @ Sammy. Just when I’m sitting fastball, waiting to hear about what a dud Mahomes is and how bad Reid is, you drop the curveball in there. I mean, you most likely aren’t serious, but I still wasn’t expecting it.

Mentioned earlier. Pats are going to lament that ridiculously idiotic loss to Miami. Did I mention ridiculously idiotic? Alongside the Piscarcik play, there has never been a more laughable loss in NFL history. Actually, the Miami debacle is the worse loss in NFL history. Inexplicable doesn't begin to describe it. And it will cost New England a trip to Atlanta.

In Foxboro, they beat Kansas City. They won't beat KC in Arrowhead. NE is just not a good team on the road and that won't change this Sunday.

I haven’t started to dive in yet, but the road thing is an issue. I’ve been called a homer (I’ve yet to see it affect my record) and never bet Chiefs blindly, but losses at Detroit, Jax, Tenn and Miami are concerning. Pitt I can see. They did not look especially sharp against Buffalo and the Jets on the road either. They did drop their last two on the road and it will be their first trip in over a month.

With that said I think many trends, etc can be thrown out when it comes to the Patriots. What cannot be ignored though is that loss to Miami is the same loss (to Miami) that made them have to go to Denver a couple of years ago. And I laid it big on the Pats and they fell short.

Forget DVOA, forget history, here it is:

Can the Chiefs do these two things:

1) stop the run
2) pressure Brady.

One out of two might keep you in the game. Neither will lose you the game.

Lastly, I’m 39. I live in New England with my wife. I used to have two favorite teams long ago. Loved the old metal seats at Schaefer/Sullivan/Foxboro Stadium. Was drunk in the blizzard loving it when they beat the Raiders. And then the fans just ruined it. As someone who grew up rooting for the Yankees, I now understand why people hate the Yankees. This has been the most insufferable stretch of sport I hope to ever see. If the Chiefs never win another game in the history of the franchise, let us have this one lol. I’ve already gotten 8 (yes 8) texts since their game ended talking various forms of shit. I will be at Arrowhead Sunday rooting my ass off. Much is made of the sad sack cities like Cleveland. Let me tell you something. THis city would sacrifice every first born child for two more wins. I encourage you all to wager with your head, but feel free to come along with us for the ride next Sunday (and beyond but our Saints contingent prob won’t come with us)

TL/ DR: going to be a good game. I’ll trade my wife for the win.

Can the Chiefs do these two things: 1) stop the run 2) pressure Brady. [/QUOTE said:
This is where I like the Pats to some extent. With White they are one of the best screen teams in league history. I fully expect to McDaniels to "let" KC pressure NE and then try to screen Indians into bolivion.

I’ll give you a fair write up consultant style..

Chiefs offense is rolling. Very reminiscent of the Clemson offense.
They can beat you so many ways but the combo of Hill and Kelce with Mahomes is tough to defeat.

Mahomes is the perfect qb for this version of Reid’s offense. Reid uses a lot of motion and lateral motion. Fake handoffs and misdirection and screens are tough to stop.

Chiefs will win this game for this reason.

James white is a Home player. He dominates at home. As does Edelman. Trying to cover Edelmen at home is like trying to chase a rabbit in a field. Apparently he is just that quick, maybe Nasa shoujd sign up Edelmen for some experiments because at home no db can dare cover him.

Those plays only work at home. Pats offense will not get five hours to throw and they aren’t playing at home where they almost never lose.

From a statistical probability point of view the patriots either lose on the road or in the super bowl.

Pats offense is all Edelmen James white and Michel with occasional bulkhead run.

Chiefs are simply the better team. At home they can beat pats.
For some reason pats get away with murder at home holding. They were holding like crazy and the refs didn’t care.

But in the road all those edges are gone.

Chiefs 31-24

Pats are all home team.

Not sure why pats dbs are allowed to hold like crazy.

If I was Reid I would instruct my dbs to hold Edelmen on every single play.

See if the refs call it. If they don’t they hold even more.

This matchup is a matchup that the home team wins.

Brady offense is all short passes and hoping the other defebse plays zone and lets Edelmen open with impunity.

Just as I advised everybody to disregard the chargers win over the ravens last week I am going to advise everyone to disregard the pats win over the chargers.

The chargers are jokers. They are always down by 20+ on road and rivers mounts points in garbage prevent time.

Next week when all chips are on the table the chiefs are better. Offense is much better.

This pats offense is nothing special. Any pressure on Brady they will win. Edelmen will be taken out of the game maybe use 4 dbs on him? 1 to Jam him 2 short and 1 deep? Lol

Book the ticket Capaholic they are going to the big dance

Comes down to which defense the Chiefs play. The Chargers with an all-time boneheaded gameplan today and played zone against Brady. I live in the NE and have literally watched every snap of Brady's career. Chargers were toast after the first drive. It was the same defense the Steelers played vs Brady for years and refused to change.

Now from what I recall the Chiefs play a lot of man and take their chances. That'll make Brady hold the ball a little longer and KC has three great pass rushers. They may give up some big plays but they have to stay with it. If they play zone they'll be picked to pieces with the quick stuff. Dee Ford is a little quick guy and is not a good matchup for Cannon and Brown at tackle for the Pats. Chris Jones great in the middle too and Brady hates pressure there. Chiefs have a real chance to get stops if they can hold up in man for just a second. Are their LB and S good enough against these RB and TE though? Ehhhh. Houston missed the first game and that allowed NE to focus attention on Ford. Houston back with Ford and Jones and the home crowd is a significant upgrade to the first game in my opinion.

The Chiefs are going to score 30+ no matter what. The Pats defense is nowhere near as good as their metrics. Their LB are painfully slow and I expect the Chiefs to utilize their speed and run a lot of sweeps and motions.

The game is really about how much you think NE is going to score.

Comes down to which defense the Chiefs play. The Chargers with an all-time boneheaded gameplan today and played zone against Brady. I live in the NE and have literally watched every snap of Brady's career. Chargers were toast after the first drive. It was the same defense the Steelers played vs Brady for years and refused to change.

Now from what I recall the Chiefs play a lot of man and take their chances. That'll make Brady hold the ball a little longer and KC has three great pass rushers. They may give up some big plays but they have to stay with it. If they play zone they'll be picked to pieces with the quick stuff. Dee Ford is a little quick guy and is not a good matchup for Cannon and Brown at tackle for the Pats. Chris Jones great in the middle too and Brady hates pressure there. Chiefs have a real chance to get stops if they can hold up in man for just a second. Are their LB and S good enough against these RB and TE though? Ehhhh. Houston missed the first game and that allowed NE to focus attention on Ford. Houston back with Ford and Jones and the home crowd is a significant upgrade to the first game in my opinion.

The Chiefs are going to score 30+ no matter what. The Pats defense is nowhere near as good as their metrics. Their LB are painfully slow and I expect the Chiefs to utilize their speed and run a lot of sweeps and motions.

The game is really about how much you think NE is going to score.

This is how I see it.

When the Pats score a lot of points it’s in games where their defense stops the other team like today.

Because they stopped chargers all game they had the Ball the confidence and a tired chargers defense.

In this game chiefs aren’t going to pull a rivers or a luck and go 2 and out.

And Brady offense isn’t matching my mans Mahomes offense. No chance.

This is the hidden angle. Right here.

Pats to win need the ball all game. On road they aren’t getting it.

Chiefs all the way.

I’ll give you a fair write up consultant style..

Chiefs offense is rolling. Very reminiscent of the Clemson offense.
They can beat you so many ways but the combo of Hill and Kelce with Mahomes is tough to defeat.

Mahomes is the perfect qb for this version of Reid’s offense. Reid uses a lot of motion and lateral motion. Fake handoffs and misdirection and screens are tough to stop.

Chiefs will win this game for this reason.

James white is a Home player. He dominates at home. As does Edelman. Trying to cover Edelmen at home is like trying to chase a rabbit in a field. Apparently he is just that quick, maybe Nasa shoujd sign up Edelmen for some experiments because at home no db can dare cover him.

Those plays only work at home. Pats offense will not get five hours to throw and they aren’t playing at home where they almost never lose.

From a statistical probability point of view the patriots either lose on the road or in the super bowl.

Pats offense is all Edelmen James white and Michel with occasional bulkhead run.

Chiefs are simply the better team. At home they can beat pats.
For some reason pats get away with murder at home holding. They were holding like crazy and the refs didn’t care.

But in the road all those edges are gone.

Chiefs 31-24

Yes. And that's why the Patriots will fly home Sunday night trying to figure out how they gave up the unthinkable walk off to Miami. That debacle was that big. And we'll forever wonder why Belichick thought Miami could try a Hail Mary from 75 yards away and have Gronkowski defending said play. Just bind moggling. As a big Pats fan that one will never go away.

Yes. And that's why the Patriots will fly home Sunday night trying to figure out how they gave up the unthinkable walk off to Miami. That debacle was that big. And we'll forever wonder why Belichick thought Miami could try a Hail Mary from 75 yards away and have Gronkowski defending said play. Just bind moggling. As a big Pats fan that one will never go away.

Yep huge play. Changed the whole season

When Brady doesent get the ball 3 times a quarter vs a tired defense he loses.

End of story.

Chiefs will out possess them.

Then dunk and dink all you want.

Chiefs don't blitz a lot which is what really opens up the screen game. They maybe send the house once or twice a game. We do have issues with RB's catching passes but that has gotten a bit better of late. Definitely a lot of man to man. Should be a great game. Flying out Saturday AM tho snow is forecasted Saturday in KC so might have to move that up to Friday night. Going to be cold as hell Sunday night.

The pats offense rolls when their defense forces 2 and outs vs lazy unprepared coaching like Anthony Lynn today.

Sorry son good try but you were done before opening kickoff

One thing I'm trying to figure out in this game. Bill is an expert at taking away whatever team does best. However with Kansas City what do you focus on taking away. Take away Kelce? Take away Hill? Take away the running game? Focus on Mahomes?

One thing I'm trying to figure out in this game. Bill is an expert at taking away whatever team does best. However with Kansas City what do you focus on taking away. Take away Kelce? Take away Hill? Take away the running game? Focus on Mahomes?

Long sustained drives bleed the clock , keep the offense off the field .

But that doesn’t really seem to work with KC , just prepare for a shootout and hope Mahomes makes some mistakes

Should be a fun 1

Cant see anyone without a rooting fan or betting interest wanting to see the Pats in the SB again. Perfect game for Brady to pass the torch off. But perfect game for BB to out-coach someone else. Best F4 ever probably.
I am. Solidify Drew for a seat at the table. He needs to beat Tommy in the big one.

One legend down.......,one to go.

Seemed in first meeting it was take Kelce out of the game. Doubt the focus is Damien Williams. My guess would be Kelce again. Tyreek is almost impossible to take out of a game because of his speed so why not just go with the TE. Key for Bill will be showing them something completely different then what they did the first meeting with looks for Mahomes. It probably wont work, especially in KC. And Reid is a genius offensive coach despite any shortcomings for his in-game acumen.

I'm pumped. My liver, head, and legs still have not recovered from Saturday, but I am getting the body back into shape for Sunday. Already told people at work not to expect me back Monday, and depending on the result of the game could be longer.

One thing I am still pissed about is Andy Reid. He still goes ultra conservative too early when he gets a lead. How has he not learned yet? We are lucky that Andrew Luck jerked off too much the night before the game so had a limp arm. Any other elite team would have come back easy on the Chiefs Saturday. I don't understand Andy's dislike for doing what works for an entire 4 quarters (maybe 3.5 if you are up big). If you are up big, start of the third quarter is not the time to go conservative. This is the NFL, put your foot on their throats and don't hold it, but jump up and down on it.

Impossible for me to keep homer out of it, but if I had to bet one thing it would be over. Patriots may very well bleed the clock with their first drive, but regardless of total game outcome I think Chiefs come out firing and score in their first two possessions which will make any other team start to have to play with urgency if you think your opponent is going to score evry drive. Don't see this as high scoring as the first meeting because, but I am not sure how this doesn't trade enough blows back and forth for a 34-31 type game. Gun to head on side I would take Patriots just because its the Chiefs and Andy Reid, and its Brady and BB.

Side note, I was shocked how bad SD played, but I do not give the Patriots a lot of credit for what they did Sunday and am not that shocked. Chargers were outmatched before the game started, just a lot of people didn't see it so refuse to admit it now.

As many have said, the gameplan by the Chargers was just terrible. Not to mention it was a horrendous spot for the chargers, when you bring travel into the equation.

This line is short.......

How anyone could have bet on the Chargers yesterday was laughable, but many did.

See if Reid pressures the fuck out of Tom....but i dont think NE can stop KCs weapons. This one is probably a route, KC 31-NE 17

One thing we can be assured of is this------

Vs competent offenses in big games BELLICHECKS record is terrible.. Everybody lights up Bills defense-- I expect Bill to have no answers for this offense--

You see its simple with BILL-- He stops all the crappy offenses at home-- Miami and Bills and Rivers etc-- Maybe Big ben and TOmlin who arent smart--

But Bills defense is not vaunted-- It stops immobile qbs who arent that great to begin with--

Kapernick lit them up in the regular season few years ago
Mahomes lit them up also this year in regular season matchup
Falcons lit them up in supebowl
Foles last year lit them up
Eli lit them up when it really mattered

Bills defense is not the strenght-- ITS BRADY and the offense--

Playing vs a clearly washed up RIVERS means nothing- Chargers are not winners-- THey are perrenial losers-- ALso nice that REGULAR SEASON STARS Keenan Allen and Melvin Gordon sure save their best games for the regular season-- These type of guys disappear in playoff games all game---

TElling that it was clemson star Mike williams who all of a sudden becamse the only player who could play well yesetrerday--

Bill doesent take anybody out-- Vs good teams PATS get lit up all day long--

Ravens walked into Pats stadium, and lit up Bills defense and should have won again if not for LEE EVANS drop--

Bill stops the moron coaches-- the predictable offenses-- Anyone good, lights up the pats routinely IMO--

Chargers are the same garbage all season long-- Rivers stands there like his feet are on fire, and looks and runs out of the pockjet and throws the ball on the ground--

Chargers are not a winning organization-- they dont know how to win-- Bad planning- bad everything-- also rivers should retire-- he isnt athletic enough-- looks like a hobbled 3 legged cat out there

The win vs chargers was a joke-- Dont give pats too much credit-

remember rivers cant produce rings or titles, he can only reproduce humans -- thats it- hes a human producer

Pats have no weapons at receiver anymore--- Gronk is a shell of himself- Gordon kicked off- Dorsett and Hogan are average at best--

Ive been saying this many times and no one is listening to me--

JULIAN EDELMEN is the toughest receiver in the league to cover--- Everyone laughed at me-- just like i called the chargers frauds

Edelmen being a former QB with jack rabbit like quickness is the hardest single player to cover in the league-- Maybe James white is a close second--

Brady was exclusively looking for EDELMEN on almost every pass play-- He was clearly looking for him and finding him open all over the place--

Edelmens smarts to sit in zones coupled with bradys accuracy and quick release is a mismatch for any defense or Db---

If a defensive coordinator had guts and you know put a physical tough DB that would hold and harrass Edelemen the result might be different--

Or honeslty just line up 2 guys bump and run coverage and take him out of the game-- I doubt it brady could take advantage wtih the other guys..

Bill takes out guys by doubling them-- DOUBLE EDELMEN chiefs-- Hit him-- Have a linebacker hit him also-- He will then be a non factor

The chiefs first 20 plays on defense--

Find #11--- Make sure he is hit-- make sure he is doubled-- Frustrate him-- Locate him-- Find him----

I would make a serious effort to cover edelmen so tight to force brady to go elsewhere-- Use a db and a safety if you have to-- WHo is brady going deep to? Nobody on this team can do deep--

Bill will not stop mahomes-- Bill doesent stop good offenses-- He just knows how to score on offense and make good situationsa choices-- Bill is the ANTI JASON GARRETT--
as Garret makes every possible wrong decision in game, BILL makes all the right decisions in game--

But Bill aint no genius--

The Pats at home secondary holds like no other team-- Bill dares the refs to call it-- He then instructs his secondary to start mugging guys if the ball is in the air-- Smart coaching though-- LYNN just stood there and tried to play zone with gus bradley--

The one area where the PATS have a big edge is in head coach---

Bill is very aware of whats going on during games and is a winner-- He has the rings--

Reid calls great plays but is unaware of what to do with a lead and what to do in a close game--

Reid is terrible but I think the talent and KC team is just better-- They should be able to overcome the coaching mismatch-- IHOPE

I'm pumped. My liver, head, and legs still have not recovered from Saturday, but I am getting the body back into shape for Sunday. Already told people at work not to expect me back Monday, and depending on the result of the game could be longer.

One thing I am still pissed about is Andy Reid. He still goes ultra conservative too early when he gets a lead. How has he not learned yet? We are lucky that Andrew Luck jerked off too much the night before the game so had a limp arm. Any other elite team would have come back easy on the Chiefs Saturday. I don't understand Andy's dislike for doing what works for an entire 4 quarters (maybe 3.5 if you are up big). If you are up big, start of the third quarter is not the time to go conservative. This is the NFL, put your foot on their throats and don't hold it, but jump up and down on it.

Impossible for me to keep homer out of it, but if I had to bet one thing it would be over. Patriots may very well bleed the clock with their first drive, but regardless of total game outcome I think Chiefs come out firing and score in their first two possessions which will make any other team start to have to play with urgency if you think your opponent is going to score evry drive. Don't see this as high scoring as the first meeting because, but I am not sure how this doesn't trade enough blows back and forth for a 34-31 type game. Gun to head on side I would take Patriots just because its the Chiefs and Andy Reid, and its Brady and BB.

Side note, I was shocked how bad SD played, but I do not give the Patriots a lot of credit for what they did Sunday and am not that shocked. Chargers were outmatched before the game started, just a lot of people didn't see it so refuse to admit it now.

True--- REID didnt go for more points becuase he isnt a winner bro-- He is a loser-( loser in nicest possible way) he hasnt won anything so he doesent have winning habits--

WE BECOME GOOD AT WHAT WE PRACTICE IN LIFE--- REID has practiced losing a lot in his life- Bill has practiced winning a lot in his life-- THis is a match of winners vs losers-- But sometimes the losers overthrow the winners--

The chiefs are they ready to be winners? Are they willing to coach properly? To not waste challenges-- To not sit on a lead?

Its up to them-- If REID coaches like JAMES FRANKLIN they will lose for sure---

If I was KC I would immediately install a huge JAMES FRANKLIN billboard in the locker room to remind the coaches that coachign out of FEAR and you will end up looking like James Franklin or GINGER GARRET

The best line ever came to me in deep meditation few days ago--

WE BECOME GOOD AT WHAT WE PRACTICE- so true in all aspects of life--

Lazy ppl are good at being lazy because thats what they practiced

Active ppl are active because they practived being active

loving ppl are loving because they practiced being loving

etc etc list goes on and on--

WHAT ARE YOU PRACTICING? whatever you PRACTICE YOU WILL BECOME---

" PRACTICE WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME IN LIFE "

Samuel Lamar Meatballs the 3rd

The best line ever came to me in deep meditation few days ago--

WE BECOME GOOD AT WHAT WE PRACTICE- so true in all aspects of life--

Lazy ppl are good at being lazy because thats what they practiced

Active ppl are active because they practived being active

loving ppl are loving because they practiced being loving

etc etc list goes on and on--

WHAT ARE YOU PRACTICING? whatever you PRACTICE YOU WILL BECOME---

" PRACTICE WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME IN LIFE "

Samuel Lamar Meatballs the 3rd

Or Aristotle writing about habit in the Nicomachean Ethics haha

True--- REID didnt go for more points becuase he isnt a winner bro-- He is a loser-( loser in nicest possible way) he hasnt won anything so he doesent have winning habits--

WE BECOME GOOD AT WHAT WE PRACTICE IN LIFE--- REID has practiced losing a lot in his life- Bill has practiced winning a lot in his life-- THis is a match of winners vs losers-- But sometimes the losers overthrow the winners--

The chiefs are they ready to be winners? Are they willing to coach properly? To not waste challenges-- To not sit on a lead?

Its up to them-- If REID coaches like JAMES FRANKLIN they will lose for sure---

If I was KC I would immediately install a huge JAMES FRANKLIN billboard in the locker room to remind the coaches that coachign out of FEAR and you will end up looking like James Franklin or GINGER GARRET

True story, during PSU bye this year James Franklin called good buddy Andy Reid for advice. Cant make this shit up.

True story, during PSU bye this year James Franklin called good buddy Andy Reid for advice. Cant make this shit up.

Thats the craziest coincidence ever-- I didnt know this-- But what I did analzye was the fact that REID and FRANKLIN coach the same way- However REID is much more aggressive and gambles on fourth down, while FRANKLIN is always ready and excited to punt the ball-- IF he could punt on second down Franklin would for field position.

BRADY threw one pass over 20 yards yesterday--

Football in a phone booth-- But the Chiefs if i remember correctly have beaten the PATS before at home-- In blowout fashion--

At home I see this game as a chiefs win-- The Mahomes offense is playing too well--

In fact out of all 4 teams left KC is CLEMSON-- They are the CLEMSON's. They have the dynamic offense that is going to score plenty of points.

Also i would look at under 57-- I can see BILL running the ball on offense shortening the possessions-- On defense I could seee him dropping everyone back and allowing KC to run the ball and thus making Mahomes less effective-- He will take what they do well away or try to-- and thats pass the ball..

The winner of the Superbowl will be from the AFC----

This is a great PROP bet- Most books have it--

I dont see the Rams or Saints as being as good as what the AFC will trot out in the superbowl--

Chiefs or even Pats would win IMO--

Thats the craziest coincidence ever-- I didnt know this-- But what I did analzye was the fact that REID and FRANKLIN coach the same way- However REID is much more aggressive and gambles on fourth down, while FRANKLIN is always ready and excited to punt the ball-- IF he could punt on second down Franklin would for field position.

Garrett/Franklin comp better tbh At least Reid uses his toys on offense like Tyreek Hill. Franklin has a Tyreek/Desean Jackson player in KJ Hamler who he doesnt know how to use.

This isn’t true about Reid on 4th down at all. If I’m not mistaken, it was PFF who teeeted during the game after Reid went for it twice on 4th down and pointed out that even though Reid has gone for it a few more times this year, he doesn’t go for it on 4th anywhere near others, shouldn’t be considered some guy who gambled a lot on 4th down, and essentially shot down the narrative that he’s changed his ways.

This isn’t true about Reid on 4th down at all. If I’m not mistaken, it was PFF who teeeted during the game after Reid went for it twice on 4th down and pointed out that even though Reid has gone for it a few more times this year, he doesn’t go for it on 4th anywhere near others, shouldn’t be considered some guy who gambled a lot on 4th down, and essentially shot down the narrative that he’s changed his ways.

I was not aware, all i remember is on many 4th and 1's this year I see ANDY REID looking at his play sheet which you see with all offensive coaches like MCVAY and PEYTON, they are always looking at the play sheet automtically going for it-- But thats interesting that he doesent--

Does make sense considering he is friends with James Franklin

Sammy....my man....I believe you are correct in your assessment on who's going to win but I find some of your analysis flawed....How can the Pats be owned by the Chiefs at home? How many times have the Pats played there? Pats haven't played well on the road this year but when your only losing 2-3 games per year you play well on the road not poorly...Bill doesn't lose big games to good teams....he wins more than he loses and of the losses most of those have been close and with an inferior defense in almost every case....and big games are comprised of good teams...duh...I would take speedy gonzalez out of the game if I were Bill but we really don't know what he is going to do do we? Gronk is not done yet...he will be used if guarded man coverage one on one and if so big day...and if not he will provide great blocking for the run game as well as the QB protection game...all IMHO

Hill had a huge game the first time they played I believe , but it seems like everyone on both offenses had monster games

yeah Hill was big that day (seems like he has a big day every day)...7 catches, 142 yards with the big one a 75 yd td.....sony ran for over 100 for the Pats and both QB's threw for 350 so big day,,,Mahomes threw 2 pics, doubt that happens again

yeah Hill was big that day (seems like he has a big day every day)...7 catches, 142 yards with the big one a 75 yd td.....sony ran for over 100 for the Pats and both QB's threw for 350 so big day,,,Mahomes threw 2 pics, doubt that happens again

I think this was the game where Mahomes overthrew a receiver in the endZone and Hill came from nowhere like a bullett to catch it

Not sure if my flight is going to get off the ground with snowstorm coming in this weekend. If anyone is a pilot come get me lol. Bummed. Hoping for a better forecast

Back