*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

so i guess it happens a ton....like a strategy to block other teams

has to be tons of rules more than that tho huh?
yeah theres loads,I dont understand it proper.
Last season there was a load of trouble cause Chelsea loaned Everton a player,who was/is fucking good,and he could play against Liverpool but not against Chelsea,caused a load of mither

I swear Twinkie gets text alerts whenever there is a post about the saints, lsu or pills
No I always pick up where I left off in in games

I break off to bathe children and such

But it seems people always talking about one of em

Ya know I don't get it....people get all pussy hurt when people that watch/went to school/or pull for SEC teams

Not many people mention the shit, the yessir posts a thread "haha SEC"

give me a fucking break man

This loaning thing, I never knew about it until this thread. It fascinates and horrifies me.

The whole jist of it is.
United are fuckin horrific this season and they are loaning a player,a fucking good one,to Real Madrid

I honestly need help understanding this. .how or when is he going to get playing time on the best team in the world?

they wernt very good tonight.... no ronaldo and no di maria obviously.... but he got more chance anywhere than OT right now,LVG just buying anything that tie its boots up and doesnt defend....

I can't believe we live in a world in which, sooner or later, we will see pictures of an SI swimsuit cover model and a guy who used to be a pretty good pitcher taking a shower. Is this a great world or what?

I can't believe we live in a world in which, sooner or later, we will see pictures of an SI swimsuit cover model and a guy who used to be a pretty good pitcher taking a shower. Is this a great world or what?
Erin bent over changing her knickers in a hotel room ?

Tip,I dont go GD,are you really a barman ?

oh,sorry ,misunderstood kj,..lazy cunt b,shouldnt be playing then,not like united short of forwards.

Didnt they just say petty was done ? tash in studio lol

It's a misleading internet name, I just kept it, my bad.

Tribe's up, sports fans.

My wife would probably take you up on this, sight unseen, twink. Me? I need a look first.
cute kid...smart. a little cocky(no clue where that came from)...of course good looking

take him to the park and you could pull some strange, but you may want to throw him in the pond before that happens

Back