*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

cute kid...smart. a little cocky(no clue where that came from)...of course good looking

take him to the park and you could pull some strange, but you may want to throw him in the pond before that happens

Perfect opportunity to loan, please give the feedback on the negotiations with wifey

I was kinda joking, I don't condone actual shootouts. But in this case, I'd give a second thought.

Loaning Hernandez isn't a bad idea, he's not the answer. Gonna take patience there

Not sure what you guys are talking about but since both mentioned, aren't shootouts and these loans I've now discovered both stains on a great sport?

looking forward to that ORE and Mich St game

fucking awesome

the one thing this playoff thing has done......teams will start playing tougher skeds all around

Tribe game's really keeping this baby going, who'da thunk it? 87 pages, geez loueez.

Any Raiders fans in here?

Gotta start Carr right?

Never seen a frop like what has happened to Schaub....used to make fun of him

Now I feel bad for him....JFC what a drop off

Can you imagine being pretty fucking damn good at a really hard job, and then just being like total shit?

fucking crazy man

i think no one is watching baseball

It's niche, like NASCAR, and for old men in old cities. The World Series TV ratings are terrible, worse than any preseason NFL game. I could probably fix a few things, but no one wants to listen, lol. Still a popular sport.

It's niche, like NASCAR, and for old men in old cities. The World Series TV ratings are terrible, worse than any preseason NFL game. I could probably fix a few things, but no one wants to listen, lol. Still a popular sport.
i still dig it

but once football comes.....unless the Yankees are in it, it takes passenger seat

Back