*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

I don't really care one way or the other

We call white people white. We call black people black. Most Indian/Pakistani people I know refer to themselves as brown and I haven't ever had a problem calling them brown. Why can't Indians be called red?

I can assure you that Native Americans would not like to be referred to as redskins, about as much as you would like someone to spit in your face

Try it once and I'll laugh while you get your ass kicked

Thats what I thought

i just try to treat every one nicely. Like wtf do I care what you look like.. The only exception is if I'm trying to sex you... Even then it questionable lol
fat-woman-eating-o.gif
fat-woman-eating-o.gif
fat-girl-dances-o.gif

I dont care about race,religion or politics so I never get involved.

Worried about the lack of points in Tenny game,utah st look like getting baggled atm

Nah. That's just a fact .

LSU would be dogged by against at least 10 teams and would get cumshot on by more than that

Awful performance against a shit team, lucky Wisky lost the 2 huge d linemen or they don't move the ball in the 2h.

LSU would be dogged by against at least 10 teams and would get cumshot on by more than that

Awful performance against a shit team, lucky Wisky lost the 2 huge d linemen or they don't move the ball in the 2h.

Only team LSU would be a dog to is Bama. Ask an oddsmaker

edit: in the sec.

Well 1st quarter -7.5 cashed easy now let's get this full game BaylorBaylor

Only team LSU would be a dog to is Bama. Ask an oddsmaker

Right now, LSU would absolutely be dogged against FSU, Bama, Auburn and Oregon

It could go either way with Georgia, Baylor, Oklahoma, Michigan St, Stanford and Southern Cal

Back