*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

Maybe I'm biased. I picked LSU or Georgia to win it all and have tickets on both. Or maybe I'm just praying he gets better.

I'm giving him a few more games though

Maybe I'm biased. I picked LSU or Georgia to win it all and have tickets on both. Or maybe I'm just praying he gets better.

You could certainly be right and LSU wins it all. I'm not saying that it was a bad bet. Hell I'd love to see ya win it b/c I love me some Les Miles

I'm no fan of the conference but that Georgia bet looks really good after week 1

SEC east is theirs if they want it

Manchester, u know broyles turned out to be a great Sooner and great ambassador for the university, after getting suspended for his very first season, kinda like this mixon kid

They loaned a player? What sort of howdy doody stuff is going on over there, manu?

How's the "loaning" part work, lol? Does the loaning team get the player back?

You Euros are all into that swinging and wife-swapping too. Zebra underwear. Should have figured.

How's the "loaning" part work, lol? Does the loaning team get the player back?
They give another team the player for a specific period of time.... sometimes for experience,sometimes so they can pay his wages without buying him.Usually comes with stipulations he cant play against the team hes loaned from tho

football is a load bs anyway,Im not interested,United just paid a $100m for a guy,a joke when guys flog their guts out for £300 a week here

Not sure I follow. Let's say we're talking the Browns and the Steelers, but in Soccer World. The Browns could "borrow/rent" Big Ben for a few games, pay the Steelers for his services, and then send him back?? That sounds like a fantasy football league, but a corrupt one.

Not sure I follow. Let's say we're talking the Browns and the Steelers, but in Soccer World. The Browns could "borrow/rent" Big Ben for a few games, pay the Steelers for his services, and then send him back?? That sounds like fantasy football league, but a corrupt one.
Why would the Steelers send their best player at the position to a rival?,doesnt work like that

LSU would be dogged by against at least 10 teams and would get cumshot on by more than that

Awful performance against a shit team, lucky Wisky lost the 2 huge d linemen or they don't move the ball in the 2h.
ever notice when people talk about the SEC it is always "If" in there haha

Why would the Steelers send their best player at the position to a rival?,doesnt work like that

OK. How does it work?

Say the Browns and the Cowboys are talking. The Browns have a bye, and send Joe Haden, for the week, to the Cowboys for a big game against the Eagles. Because at this point, the Browns have no big games left anyway. Is that how it works? How does it work??

Well the "if" last night was absolutely significant and I know that you realize that

Nonetheless, good win twink, enjoy it

They give another team the player for a specific period of time.... sometimes for experience,sometimes so they can pay his wages without buying him.Usually comes with stipulations he cant play against the team hes loaned from tho
so i guess it happens a ton....like a strategy to block other teams

has to be tons of rules more than that tho huh?

Back