*****NCAAF Week #1 In-Game*****

I read a stat that not many Americans actually ever leave the state they live and were born in,was suprised...airports always packed when Im there :)

I'd like to see that stat...they certainly leave the state for trips and such but it's probably fair to say that a lot of folks don't ever move to another state to live

I read a stat that not many Americans actually ever leave the state they live and were born in,was suprised...airports always packed when Im there :)

gonna take it father. Gonna say that 50% of americans don't leave the county. Women that sits next to me at work hasn't left the pittsburgh area for 30 years

It's fucked up how many people haven't even been outside the state they live in, ran into it frequently in the midwest

Less so here in AZ

Hey ,there I know loads and loads never been out of England,and not even ever had a passport... it wasnt a dig

gotcha...well england has a lot more to do than say, the state of mississippi

It's not abnormal for americans to leave Friday after work, drive 5-6 hours to get somewhere and drive 5-6 hours back home on Sunday afternoon

My wife's mom and family are from Ireland with lots now living in England. It blows their mind that we do that much driving on a weekend from time to time

yeah dwight's forgetting about the folks that don't have the means to drive 5-6 hours, ton of them

It's not abnormal for americans to leave Friday after work, drive 5-6 hours to get somewhere and drive 5-6 hours back home on Sunday afternoon

My wife's mom and family are from Ireland with lots now living in England. It blows their mind that we do that much driving on a weekend from time to time
London is 180 miles away from me,it feels like its on a different planet.
Is your wife American born Dw ?

For the first time since I moved out west, 16 years now

UCLA-USC game actually seems like something I'm interested in

certain parts

some maybe less to do

Back