NCAAF In-Game Thread

i drove thru iowa one summer with my windows down. they're the only state that its legal to use pig fertilizer and they do. so much. entire state smells like hot human sh*t

4 yds on first, sack on 2nd unblocked, false start, 3rd and long

Jesus. I could actually cash this Coleman prop if they act right even tho for some reason he didn’t play the 1st qrtr?? I know they ain’t covering but the prop better for me anyways! Lol

Jesus. I could actually cash this Coleman prop if they act right even tho for some reason he didn’t play the 1st qrtr?? I know they ain’t covering but the prop better for me anyways! Lol
Didn't even get out of bed til middle of the third, just started watching

Didn't even get out of bed til middle of the third, just started watching

That how I was yesterday. I slept till like 11! Them took another hour to actually move. That most sleep I’ve had since Theresa got diagnosed 16 months ago! I had drool all over everything! lol. Glad it was Friday and not today (I think! lol).

Reactions: KJ
That how I was yesterday. I slept till like 11! Them took another hour to actually move. That most sleep I’ve had since Theresa got diagnosed 16 months ago! I had drool all over everything! lol. Glad it was Friday and not today (I think! lol).
Only reason I'm watching this, other games all blow

Hate betting on Pitt and WVU which is why I never bet or even watch the brawl because I want both to lose

I swear I’ll strangle Narduzzi some day. At least 2-3 times they get 7-9 yard pass on 1st down then these clowns try to run out of shotgun the next 2, lose yards and punt! You a passing team, fucking pass it,

No clue why someone else was getting the carry’s in 1st qrtr or he have it? Then all these penalties just killed every drive. Where flag on wazzu o??

Back