NCAAF In-Game Thread

WSU missed chip shot.....UW ball with about 4 to go in half

What freaking channel this on??? I thought I got all ncaa but can’t find this mfer. I see Coleman actually got a few runs so I guess it nice to know im losing the play on its own merit and him being out after 1 run! Still dunno why someone else was getting all the early carry’s?

What freaking channel this on??? I thought I got all ncaa but can’t find this mfer. I see Coleman actually got a few runs so I guess it nice to know im losing the play on its own merit and him being out after 1 run! Still dunno why someone else was getting all the early carry’s?
Peacock. Fucking stupid streaming shit.

Peacock

Wouldn't count on it ... he's in over his head

I kinda forgot elko coaching Aggies now. Better athletes and way smarter. But, I’m still not sure he can trust that qb, Napier just needs to let Mertz make some throws to open things up. Long way to go and even tho I respect elko this ain’t totally a team built in his image yet.

Back