NCAAF In-Game Thread

Will get there more often

Most days I hope I make it worth it. Every now and then I get life shit and can’t write as much but think it clear if you look at past threads I’m not just flipping coins, still like to give some reasoning behind the plays. Some days not the best but generally my bad isn’t losing much or any and the good really good. Been starting to experiment with these 3 inning lines, results been tad mixed but have cashed 2 today w just A’s 1st 3 -.5 pending. I believe A’s pitcher ov 4.5 k’s +105 prob tad stronger. That musgrove out total is nuts, might not win but that shoulda been 17.5 -165 minimum to the over. For it to be —105 for 16.5 outs is insane! They been giving out lot of bad out totals on guys lately if you can weed thru all the bs and find the mistakes!

im pulling Vandy sec card if this isn’t at least a 2 score game by the end? Yes let’s record some more and fix this awful safety refs. The sec wants all their teams looking good and sec pays your bills!

I dunno how someone convinced me Vandy was free money? The line moving down shoulda told me something wasn’t right! Lol. It just made so much sense for Vandy to own this game in big fashion tho.

UGA safety rips the helmet off a player by the face mask, and they call a face mask on UK. SEC refs man

I didn't think about the fact that Vandagriff practiced against the UGA defense every day for 4 years

I used to drive a cab high on perc 30s lol

If there is a bright spot to cancer I pretty much have access to all the pain killers I want, they will give my wife anything. Or month switched to daladids cause always liked those! Lol. I pretty much had stopped fucking w them cause prices got stupid high. Now we get 180 30s a month for free, she gets 100 mg morpheme. They tried the fimny patches but we didn’t care for the time release shit! At 1st I got all carried away making my special cocktails mixed w benzo or street drugs, I was fucking gone for a min but then I realized she gonna fucking die and I’m gonna be stuck here a junkie with no more plug!!! So I’ve backed way off now, obviously I still do 1 here and there cause they awesome but not like I’m physically addicted. Had to go the legal weed route and find the right shit that worked for me. It crazy how good they have gotten with putting right shit in the weed and taking shit I don’t like out where eating sariva gummy basically like a pill Cept happier, Then the pre rolls where they tell me what mood the pill/wax inside put me in is on point! Had to experiment a bit but got that shot down to science now. Only side effect I lose and forget shit like crazy! lol. I try to get her to do few less opiates and put a weed program
For her. Not to stop opiates just so she not always a zombie. She very resistant tho! I get it, if I was dying I be crushing Oxy, morph, finny, zanny, and smoking some craxk in between! Lol. But this last med they tried on her made her so sick it got to where I couldn’t get her out of bed. I think the systems starting to lesson cause she will have lithe spells of better but then she overdoes it then beat again. Chemo didn’t faze her, or some other crap they tried but this shit ruined her, hopefully be out her system soon and she starting something new.

Marshall getting it done for rams! That candy -3.5 screams this game going down to the wire. Man I was so confident this be a game candy could put on a show before some sec teams beats them up

I’m not gonna type out UVA every time or Maryland. I’m on UVA.

so for my comments henceforth use the above knowledge

Back