NCAAF In-Game Thread

Peacock. Fucking stupid streaming shit.

Mam I remember when streaming was so amazing! I got to say fuck cable and direct, so what there was little lag! Now all a sudden my bill is right back where fucking cable was when I had enough! Far as nfl and the shit they want they can blow me, I have Amazon and still mostly skip the Thu game!! Didn’t even need peacock to see more Olympics than I could take and now I gotta have for This??? I’m gonna lose the fucjing bet I’ll be damned I lose a bet and pay to see it!

cost me a chance for more passing yards plus handed wvu a chance to score. Greene trying so hard not to be runner, you not a real qb kid, run!

I think if I had more a chance to talk with the guys who liked wvu I think we woulda come up with this over easy cause that was the merit I saw for wvu, they would score also and I knew their d wasn’t stopping Pitt passing game. We sweating out winner while think the over end up pretty stress free! Lol

Just a brutal turn of events --- UW had the chance to drive and go up 20-10 and get cute with play calling at midfield....now down 17-13 going into half

So Pitt qb should be in bag. My field isn’t in bad spot considering he ain’t been the guy. Pitt gonna be throwing all 2nd half. If I could get Greene to run a bit more I could hit a sgp on top of a pit play, qb and wr plays. That be just swell!!

I just cashed +125 on both teams to score a run 1st 3 innings in washigton. Dont forget mlb boys! We print money over there!! (Some days, lol).

I ended up rocking with the Colorado st rb kid, I dunno if prime team has the heart to stop a physical run game? It mostly come down to col st staying in game, if they go down a bunch bet be a loser.

Does anyone not love Vandy?? I have no clue why that line has dropped but is a SEC not gonna smash a Georgia st team that has issues? I think Vandy rolls by 2 scores, they prob have a rb prop worth playing also

Does anyone not love Vandy?? I have no clue why that line has dropped but is a SEC not gonna smash a Georgia st team that has issues? I think Vandy rolls by 2 scores, they prob have a rb prop worth playing also
The Pavia rush total is 48.5-118 at ESPNbet. He will not need to run but he may not be able to keep himself from running. He has 51 yards rushing against Alcorn St and he did need to run.

The Pavia rush total is 48.5-118 at ESPNbet. He will not need to run but he may not be able to keep himself from running. He has 51 yards rushing against Alcorn St and he did need to run.

He the qb? Im still so far behind you gotta talk to me like im a complete dummy! Then who their back and what his number?

If the UW does not pull this out, it is 100% on Fisch.......killed all momentum by going with D. Williams on the drive with 5 to go in 2nd......

Back