NCAAF In-Game Thread

Nice finish by Louisville...Wish Schiano was coaching my Heels right now so I can get that garbage TD I need for the cover with under 2min left haha

I’d that kid retarded? Has he been checked for head injury? Holy shit i should have stole this shit and this fuck stick just throwing ball to wrong color jerseys! They wide open!

He is a complete turd

I’ve never seen nothing like that. I blame the 3rd are on freeze the play calling was god awful, only gave him chance to throw on 3rd and long and why they do that stupid fake handoff on obvious psssung downs?!?! That shit might actually have worked after a 8 yard run! Or on 1st down, instead he got a free rusher hitting him anytime he threw. He either had his bell wrung, he a complete pussy who gave up after taking those hits, or they didn’t notice he was really stupid? Those last 2 throws I have no clue what he was doing, clearly neither did he.

Im getting so tired and ncst 8 min offense is not helping! Got most the laundry done, kitchen kinda cleaned up, got all the towels and shit that the flood clean! Now 2marro have to clean out the downstairs barhroom
And rotting drywall that didn’t already get pulled off ceiling. Gotta get on yard also I killed everything then all the plumbing shit happened before getting rid the dead shit a mowing. Gonna try to stay up for this game but u dropped phone twice during commercial making this post!

Back