NCAAF In-Game Thread

Man UNLV was cheap and I didn't bite

Doubt they will be come conferences season

Thing that's predictable for me with the MWC is over time, people gravitate to desirable places. There's a reason that SD and LV are on most peoples' lists as desirable places to live. Hard part with Vegas is figuring out how an U21 will fare there. Worst place if you're running on a fake ID

It's funny I'm a Nebraska guy and all I hear from my nebraska fans is Iowa sucks. All I know is I would have taken Kirk for the last 20 years then the BS we have put on the field. I keep reminding my fellow huskers he has beaten us like 8 out of the last 10
Great.

I just hate Iowa and Kirk ferentz’s “aww shucks good ol boy” gimmick

Word to the wise, take whatever a Nebraska fan tells you with a grain of salt.

Wow...I can't buy a ML win and it's gonna be my own team that loses to a >+200 dog. And BTW, Cal is leading Auburn in the 2nd half. IYKYK. I've been a bookie's best friend my whole gambling life maybe it's time I finally buy my fishing rod & reel and go fishing. 🙄

Wow...I can't buy a ML win and it's gonna be my own team that loses to a >+200 dog. And BTW, Cal is leading Auburn in the 2nd half. IYKYK. I've been a bookie's best friend my whole gambling life maybe it's time I finally buy my fishing rod & reel and go fishing. 🙄
Watch tennis and soccer mate

Throw in some F1 if you're bored

Brutal. Ville missed FG at half off the cross bar and then just missed a chip shot.

Meanwhile Jax St. missed an XP that was called back for an offsides.

Going to land on 28 with the 28.5, you know this.

44yd FG Heels...31-13 in 3Q...

Harrell has made more than few mistakes but he has done a decent job given that Hampton hasn't played since the 1Q and two starters on the OL went out with injuries

Can't be as bad as the VT/Marshall game. Drones is 6 of 12 for 27 yards and their TD was a punt return.
My good friend and his wife are tech grads. She knows more about football then any women I've ever met. For her sake I hope they win. 0-2 would be a terrible way to start the year

The chick with no country wins

Really, this US Open is the least memorable in a long time with the GOAT and future GOAT taking it off for a longer vacation.

I watch almost all sports on mute.
Crazy I seriously don't hear noise. I could sit next to a dude talking to someone else about fucking my girlfriend and I wouldn't notice lol

Tuning out noise is incredible. It's how I'm dealing with this ISU/Iowa game with a ton of terrible commentary

Back