NCAAF In-Game Thread

104 at the Deer Valley airport

One more Iowa score and it's water time. All I get is shitty football and political ads on this channel right now

Danielson doesn't know what constitutes intentional grounding

Can we please give him back to the SEC?

Iowa is so so good at controlling field position. It's no wonder unless you're a fan, you hate them. It's a terrible watch but it's effective

ISU had one drive that was kinda like a drive but no timing/chemistry, just wasn't in synch

But that's what Iowa does

Crazy that ISU has one of the better QB/WR groups in D1 football but can't really do anything with it so far

I do like playing Iowa early in the season every year, speeds up the game which is useful considering we won't see another defense nearly this fast the rest of the season

Crazy that ISU has one of the better QB/WR groups in D1 football but can't really do anything with it so far

I do like playing Iowa early in the season every year, speeds up the game which is useful considering we won't see another defense nearly this fast the rest of the season
I think Iowa has a top 5 defense in the country

Heels 21-6 at the half. If secondary could stop giving up the 30yd+ plays, this would be a cakewalk. I expect a heavy dose of the young RBs in the 2H. Charlotte QB Max Brown sat out the last two series. Uncertain if he will return. His backup handed it off every play.

Kinnick is fired up after that missed kick.

When the heck is the last time the CyHawk trophy resided in Ames?

I’m so glad for the Kirk Ferentz era to be over in Iowa Shitty.

Kinnick is fired up after that missed kick.

When the heck is the last time the CyHawk trophy resided in Ames?

I’m so glad for the Kirk Ferentz era to be over in Iowa Shitty.
It's funny I'm a Nebraska guy and all I here from my nebraska fans is Iowa sucks. All I know is I would have taken Kirk for the last 20 years then the BS we have put on the field. I keep reminding my fellow huskers he has beaten us like 8 out of the last 10

Back