NCAA Plays week of Sept 20

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
I'll try and post my thoughts on these later in the week as time frees up.

Locked in

Toledo -14 -110 three units
FLA/Bama under 52 1.5 units

Leans:

Kansas
SJSU/Minny under 55.5
SJSU +8.5
No Ill +14.5 - think this goes close to 17 by kick
Army -2.5
Maine - need a number
UNC ML

Hate missing out on the number but it looks like Northern Ill got released as some kind of service play according to the other thread.

Missed the 14.5 and paid for 14. Tsk tsk..

Northern Illinois +14 -120 two units

Movin on up ! Land 13... to the top ... land 13 ... to a deluxe apartment in the skyyyyyy ,,,

Sounds good VK. Thanks fellas. Hate missing much better numbers on a few plays I liked (Under in Minny dropped 5 pts, and Toledo). I do think SJSU can keep the Gophers honest and may even steal a W.

SJSU +10 two units
SJSU +280 half unit

Georgia Tech under 23 -115 three units - After VT's defensive lapse in the first quarter they tightened up. They have the corners to play man coverage on GT's receivers and the speed to stuff Johnson's option attack. I actually think the receivers on GT are pretty good this year but VT's defense is going to be tough to beat through the air. Hokies crush today.

VT -7 -115 one unit

Maine +24 one unit

Army -2.5 -105 one unit

Last one homies. Had to be on this under in some way, even if I missed a much better opportunity earlier this week

SJSU/Min under 25.5 first half -120 1.5 units

This may be the worst day I've had in ten years.

Miss St LSU first half over 24.5 -105 two units

VT, Army, Florida's defense, and Maine can all collectively line up and blow me. I'm fucking shitfaced. Anyone who follows anything I post from here on out should suffocate themselves. My NFL contest picks tonight should be interesting. Fuck these college kids.

Back