Sides 60-50 +$3,526
Player Props 40-17 +$7,937
Total 100-67 +$11,463

NCAA CFB 2006-2007
Sides 60-42 +$7,752
Player Props 45-26 +$4,995
Future Plays 1-0 +$500
Total 106-68 +$13,247

What up fellas been away this week in Phoenix for business so that's why the plays were late. TOugh week last week losing about $600 bucks but it could've definitley been worse in what was a very weird day of college ball. BOL to you tomorrow!

TEXAS –10 @ TEXAS TECH ($400)
& OVER 56 ($400) & Texas OVER 33.5 ($400)

Another Texas game and of course another game with more injured defensive players. Starting DT Derrick Lokey got injured last week and is out for the year. Robert Killebrew the leading tackler in last year’s matchup is probably going to be out with a leg injury. Everyone in the secondary but Ross is nicked up but they are all playing and ready to go and that’s why I like Texas. TT hasn’t been as explosive on offense as they have in years past and many point to the new QB Graham Harrell but IMO the loss of RB Taruean Henderson has been the biggest reason. Catching passes out of the backfield and having the perfect size to run the draws and shovel passes through those OL splits made him the perfect RB for that system.

TT had given up the ball quite a bit and they will be facing a Longhorn defense that is 2nd in the country in takeaways. Texas has forced 13 turnovers in its past 6 games. To stop this offense you have to be physical and not let the WRs get behind you. Harrell doesn’t like to get smacked around and well vs this defense he’s going to get smacked a lot. He throws picks when he’s hurried and he also fumbles a lot when hit. He will get hit more in this game then any other game on his schedule this year.

Turnovers are going to kill TT in this game and Texas wins comfortably even in Lubbock.

IOWA ST. +5 @ KANSAS ST. ($300)

The new freshman QB for Kansas St. Josh Freeman is pretty horrible. In his 3 starts since taking over he has only hit about 40% of his passes and thrown 8 INTs and no TD passes plus he holds on to the ball to long leading him to being sacked 11 times. KSU is not going to put up a lot of points on offense so getting 5 points for an ISU offense that can put up points is a gift.

TEXAS A&M @ BAYLOR +5.5 ($400)

This might be the upset of the day. Aggie has had 4 wins that has come down right to the end vs Kansas, Okie St., Mizzu, and Army. The last two years both games have come down to the end. A&M still has a very suspect secondary and Baylor new Texas Tech like offense can put up huge numbers through the air. This is the first year of the new offense and it seems to be hitting its stride as the passing game has thrown for over 700 yards and 8 TDs in its last two games. The Aggie secondary if you take out the Army game only has one pick and just doesn’t have the playmakers to keep up with a talented Baylor WR corp. I’ll take the points for the home team.

TENNESSEE @ SOUTH CAROLINA +4 ($300)

Spurrier has beaten Fulmer 8 out of the last 11 meetings. Gameday crew is in town and this will be the national night game should have the Gamecock crowd pumped and ready to yell. The key to SC so far this season has been Syvelle Newton taking over at QB. Since he’s taken over at QB they are avg 175 yards per game on the ground. Air Force racked up almost 300 yards on the ground vs UT earlier this year so SC can have success on the ground.

I’ll take the points here in what will be a close game as homefield almost gave SC a victory over Auburn and I expect a similar close game here.

MIAMI @ GEORGIA TECH –4.5 ($400)

Has any program had more distractions then Miami of late? Coaching change rumors, stomping on logos then getting their ass kicked, brawls, and only beating Duke by 5 last week. Duke fellas.

I’ll take GT at home here, as I’m sure Calvin Johnson will be having the ball thrown to him all day after having no catches last week.

OU @ MISSOURI –1 ($500)

OU is just not the same on offense with Peterson out. They had a very conservative offense and cruised to a victory over CU last week because CU’s offense blows. They won’t be able to do that here vs Mizzu as Chase Daniels and the offense have been putting up huge numbers. The way to attack an aggressive OU defense is to go deep on the corners something Mizzu has done well this year in regards to the longball. Statement game for Mizzu and I like them here at home.

NEBRASKA –5.5 @ OKLAHOMA ST. ($500)

OSU has only beaten Nebraska once in the last 38 meetings. This will be the best passing team Okie St. has faced since Houston who lit them up through the air for 300+ yards. The secondary is the issue where they are very young and inexperienced. They start two sophomores, a true frosh in the nickel corner, and a former starting QB Donovan Woods in the secondary. Nebraska also will be able to establish its rushing attack as Okie St. has given up 196 yards on the ground to UH, 180 to KSU, and 200+ vs A&M. Nebraska is to strong up front on defense and will be able to score at will vs this Okie St. defense.

Chris Davis UNDER 68.5 Receiving Yards (-160) ($300)

Georgia QB's OVER 16.5 Pass Completions (-160) ($300)

Calvin Johnson -20.5 Receiving Yards vs Lance Leggett (-140) ($400)

Okie St. QB's over 15.5 Pass Completions (-145) ($400)

Chase Daniel -38.5 Passing Yards vs Paul Thompson (-110) ($400)

Sidney Rice UNDER 6 Receptions (-175) ($500)

Graham Harrell -70.5 Passing Yards vs Colt Mccoy (-175) ($500)

Jamal Charles -15.5 Rushing Yards vs Shannon Woods (-140) ($700)

Wow, glad to see that we are on damn near every game together:)

Let's do this bro!

:cheers:

hey horn, goodluck bro. i am on alot of the same plays on my card. i am expecting a big day. :cheers:

Agree with your thoughts on the Nebraska game but the number seems to low making it too appealing to bet Nebraska, don't you think this number shoud be @ -7.5 ~9 and does this lower number bring caution to you?

GL buddy, with you on Baylor and Iowa State and (of course) against you on Tech and Tennessee.... Hope you win all the rest...

Back