• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

NBA Wednesday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
32-26-1 +15.30 units

Hi, new to the forum ;)

Good to be back among the masses here at CappingTheGame. Feels weird having only played one play in a month in NBA. That was a routine one Monday night with the Lakers easy over the Cavaliers. I wasn't really into laying plays out with a local with no computer to research at all. That being said, I am mad I missed out on the Cavs vs Boston and Utah vs Detroit in consecutive nights. Those were as easy as it gets. Either way, big card today. No write-ups, I got a million things to catch up on. I should be back around early evening hours.

Detroit -5.5 -110 1.5 units
New York +6 -110 1.5 units
New Jersey +4.5 -110 2.5 units
Houston -5 -110 and -4.5 1.5 units total
Boston -5.5 -110 1.5 units
Dallas -1.5 -110 2.5 units

My biggest card in awhile play wise for NBA. I feel pretty solid about these though. I tried to eliminate a few but just couldn't. Watched a lot of NBA these past few weeks. More than usual by a longshot so getting a pretty good feel for the association. Hopefully we start it out strong tonight.

Few 'Stons notes so I can feel like I contributed to this thread somewhat:

This is certainly a team in flux right now. Curry hasn't been what I hoped for in a coach. He's learning on the job and I think he can still turn into something popular. Very unruly fan base here in Detroit right now. Checked some of the forums and whatnot this morning and its been a shitstorm it looks like. I personally would have voted for Iverson off the bench. It would make him the focal point of the offense. It would also let him go up against scrubs and hav scoring bursts. Every teamsa offense going into each game is to attack him first. That being said, he has responded nicely last few games. We'll see how it works out. We needed to get back to a conventional line-up. You can't have a three guard offense that averages 82 ppg...lmao.

This isn't a team that is going to anything spectacular in playoffs so I am all about them deveopling and getting ready to have some roster felxibility the next few years. The team has become clique-ish imo. You have our old guard types(Rip, Wallace, Prince) your young bucks(Stuckey, Afflao, Amir, Maxy) your newcomer(AI) the biggest heart on team(Dice) and some spare parts. This isn't a cohesive group at all. Many around here complain about the Billups trade now. It cracks me up. We wouldn't have a chance to do anything for a few more years if he was still here. I root for him everygame in Denver cuase he is showing his worth. Its just funny how fickle some fans get.

Going to tonights game though. Toronto is in a bad scheduling situation right now and the wheels seem to be coming off the wagon. I expect a great defensive performance from Detroit. Much like in the MLK game against Memphis. I also expect a solid offensive performance all around. Roles are more defined now and I think it will put the team at ease.

GL all, glad to be back. Will catch up more later tonight.

omg. who r u

No time for thoughts or writeups. Running some errands and grabbing lunch, then hopefully back for tip off.

About the chemistry angle...I noticed AI lead a break, and he hit Prince on the drive...Prince elected to not to shoot, and pass the ball back out to Stuckey to run the offense....def noticed something is up with the chemsitry of the Pistons when that happenend.

Pistons, eh...

icon11.gif

BAW

glad to see the MODS re-instated your posting priviledges...:shake:

now play nice:pillow:

very large card indeed...come back with a bang:cheers:

welcome back bro!! i think everyone has taken off in the NBA since your "computer" went out. Search the thread, there are tons of explanations for your departure.

BOL tonight

mavs looks like a good bet for tonight
but...

!!Houston!! shit :10_4_6:

i play whit my balls better they play

Those were as easy as it gets. Either way, big card today. No write-ups, I got a million things to catch up on. I should be back around early evening hours

See ya in three weeks .....

Not bad for a newbie. Work on that units issue a little and you might just make it.:tiphat: