NBA Wednesday

That's good to know. Anything else catch your eye?

I only saw openers...

if DET is still 5.5...then yes..even 6...Milwaukee is a fractured team right now and tonights loss was just what Detroit needed.

Lakers will be well rested, but I like to wait and see on games after a trade..that being said LA just matches up too well with them now..and the line is off..which will make me look a bit harder.

My take on tomorrow's games, without much research:

Knicks/Sixers - Not interested

Magic/Raptors - I can see the Magic winning this straight up. The Raps don't defend slashers well that go to the rim, and this team can shoot 3's. They don't have anyone to really defend Dwight either. Raps do have rest on their side which should mean better FG% and the Magic coming off a big convincing win in Detroit. Will they have enough to win in Toronto. I think there's value in the Magic. Need to sleep over it.

Cavs vs Pacers - Depends on the line. Cavs played solid defense tonight and spent a lot of energy doing so, only to crumble in the 4th. It's tough emotionally to bounce back in a day IMO. But I'm just gonna stay away here. Need to see the line too.

Bulls vs Nets - Need to see how this trade affects the Nets.

Pistons vs Bucks - I'll leave this to BAR. However, Pistons tend to bounce back well from losses. They need to keep up with the Celtics and can't afford to drop this. Bucks on the other hand at times can be unstoppable at home. Need to sleep over this too.

Mavs vs Hornets - Lean Hornets to win here. Wanna see the line first.

Lakers vs Suns - Lakers didn't use much energy tonight to beat the Hawks and Kobe had it easy tonight. I had this game marked down when the Gasol trade happend. Unfortunately Kobe's pinkie concerns me, otherwise this would've been a big play.

Hawks vs Kings - Kings are starting to play really well, and come off a good win tonight in Portland. Both teams of B2B, I'd favour the Kings here at home. Was expecting this line to be a 6 actually.

Grizzlies vs Clippers - Clips should cover, but again, not interested.

Celtics vs Warriors - Line is already up to -2. Not sure why this line opened so low. Teams that cannot play defense will struggle against the Celtics. This line should be much higher IMO.

These are just my initial thoughts and I need to do more research on the games in addition to the ones i've played. Don't think I'll have any more plays, but will post if I do.

Good luck guys.

Lakers will be well rested, but I like to wait and see on games after a trade..that being said LA just matches up too well with them now..and the line is off..which will make me look a bit harder.

It's only Kobe's injury that concerns me, otherwise for sure they would be a big play. I had the same injury in September, and it still isn't fully healed.

I made the Kings -8.

Looks like its going to take a couple of games for Bibby to get on the same page with his teammates, however does Bibby returning to SacTown alarm you a little ??

I made the Kings -8.

Looks like its going to take a couple of games for Bibby to get on the same page with his teammates, however does Bibby returning to SacTown alarm you a little ??

Nope. It's too early IMO for that to be a factor. Bibby needs to learn the Hawk offense first before he can be effective. But even if he did, I still don't think it would matter much.

Good thoughts in here

Always, AllyJM is one helluva capper. He's been killing the books all season. Consistent too, I cant rememmber a day he doesnt post.

He finally got off of covers getting bashed by 10 year olds, and made his way onto the good site!!! You dont have to put up with their shit man, just post here. You dont need incessant and pointless bashings because they lost one fucking game and theyre broke. Thats how it is over there.
'an_horse'

The penalty box is where it allllll goes downnn, main forums suck. :cheers:

Good luck today ally, like the celts as well, great spot to get them at a great price after last nights loss and it being a b2b and all.

Thanks guys.

CapNumberTwo - No one has really bashed me at covers yet, and even if they did, it wouldn't bother me the slightest. That would be unfair to the others that are actually supportive.

However regarding posting, I used to post here, and the reason I haven't been posting much recently is because the posters here make really good contributions to the forum with excellent write-ups, and personally I'm so busy with work and running my businesses that it's tough to post a write-up on my picks and carry on a discussion, as I simply can't find much time, and I feel bad when I can't contribute as much as the others.

I'll try to make more of an effort to do so in the 2nd half of the season though.

Good luck guys.

Good stuff man.

It just seems like a lot of good posters got unlawfully bashed off covers, by someone that just joined or just posts clovers all the time, and they didnt need to put up with that crap, and came here.

i felt bad for nropp, i think he was one of the top3 best ncaa cappers on there, and he used to take crap for no reason, just because idiots would enter his threads.

oh well, it is what it is, glad youu dont let it get to you!
good luck today

Not a bad night.

Would've been better if the Celtics won. Oh well. They looked vulnerable against the fast break and when defending in transition, as the Warriors just never let them set in their half court defense. Ellis played well too and the Warriors made some big shots when needed.

Lakers win was big, doesn't seem like the finger is bothering Kobe at all. I like this Laker team. Lotta fun to watch too.

I'm not on any plays tonight. Spreads too big for my liking. Might have a play at half time if something pops up.

But for now i'm playing an ML parlay of all the faves.

Good luck guy.

Back