• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Last night: no plays (+/- $0)
Season: 87-67-3 (+$9,540)

Miami +6 (660 to win 600)
La Lakers +1 (440 to win 400)

for reasons I've stated in BDK's thread, I love the Heat...I'm on the Lakers for simmilar motivational factors...Kobe was embarrrased on Christmas day be the heat and Dwayne Wade...the Lakers have a GREAT record against the Magic and that loss to Miami marked the first time all year they suffered two consecutive road losses all season long. They get back on track tonight against a comfortable foe in the Orlando Magic...BOL
"clover, clover, clover"....lol

Billivy,

Agreed with your picks. I think the defending Champs. should respond tonight. As for the LAKERS, I feel the same way. I think KOBE will show up tonight.

Best of Luck

billivy, with you on Miami. Still leaning on LA, will probably put some money on them in a little. Hope your Christmas went well, BOL!!!!

just saying... lakers havent really had the opportunity for b2b road losses all year, only 4 b2b this year and they didnt start occuring until the 12/12 - 12/13. I could see the magic lack of play as a team together recenlty as a reason why the lakers might win. i'm also on the other side of it, good health and BOL of the heat.

Something funny about the Wash line. It was 5.5 early this am now it's down to 5. Any thoughts on this game at Charlotte? I know Red beard likes 'em.

on both myself...got lakers ML early...line's shot up...missed a bit but it's ok...i really do think the lakers come out w/ a passion and take this game

Can't figure out the love for the MIA line. The books didn't originally set it at -6.5 to get in money on CHI? It was set that high to lure in money on Miami. Motivation can only take a team so far. They got spanked by 40. Maybe this time, they get spanked by 20?

Well played the Wiz-2.5 (1H), figure if they start slow take a lead by half and then maybe lose it again??? LOL. What the Hell!!!! It's Gambling!!!

sometimes, but i didnt think of it to be honest...

what a terrible way to push a game in Chicago...soo many bad breaks

billivy said:
sometimes, but i didnt think of it to be honest...

what a terrible way to push a game in Chicago...soo many bad breaks

Why don't you count your fucking blessings....you lose Wade in the 1st quarter and end up pushing

Billi - good call both ways. Took a .5 point extra on MIA and made out. Always take the max buy points. Good call on LAL. Thanks man!

malibu$urfer said:
Billi - good call both ways. Took a .5 point extra on MIA and made out. Always take the max buy points. Good call on LAL. Thanks man!

lucky bastard :hairout: :)

Hey I'd rather take a push than loss anyday, Originally had chalked it as a loss when they were down big. then thought I had a chance for win later, but finally a push.

Take the Lakers Win and the Bucks ML.

that's the point, losing a superstar and STILL pushing means the play was destined to win...then they STILL shoulda covered w/o, refer yourself to bdks thread...lol

Back