NBA Wednesday plays

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Ok let's start. The Jazz got manhandled by the Wolves last night in a rather embarrassing manner, apart from Boozer they had a horrid day at the office but look for them to step up here, big time. The Jazz are 24-3 at home, they do not take these games lightly, especially against big teams. They should matchup well against Detroit (tough clash, same can be said vice versa so no real angle here), I have to bite at this line, I believe Utah has much more to play for here, coming off an embarrassing loss, they HAVE to want this one more. The Pistons have a comfortable divisional lead, won 3 straight again,

Utah ML (1.95 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

Another home team I likehere. The Hornets have lost 3 straight, but again, they should get up for this game. The Suns barely put away the lowly Grizz last night, they do not look good with Shaq in the mix, I don't like what he's doing to this team. People are so convinced the Hornets are in the hole right now, but how about Phoenix?
3-3 in last 6, including a 30 point loss against Detroit. Ok they did beat Dallas and Boston, but the Hornets have owned them in the most recent past, and it's no coincidence. Paul and co. do well against them, coach Scott seems to have the edge here. Also, the Suns are 5-6 ATS in the 2nd of a b2b game this season, and we're laying 3 here. Don't forget, the Hornets NEED to step up big in this one as they will soon be 4th in the division if they don't get their act together. Phoenix needs the win as well considering the fact the Lakers are playing well, but I think the Hornets win this one. I'm gonna lay some chalk here, playing it on the ML.

Hornets ML (1.71 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

Good luck everyone.

I had an initial lean on the Pistons, then started getting swayed towards the Jazz, and now I'm undecided. Reason being that I've watched the Pistons over their past couple of wins, and they're defense has stepped up big time, especially against the big teams, and they're forcing a lot of turnovers, especially inside with their active hands. Given that the Jazz run more of a precision offense with lots of interior passing is what has me a little concerned. Makes it very tough for me to pick here, and I think if I really had to play a side here, I might want to hit the Pistons. Let's see.

Regarding your other pick, I'm leaning with the Suns for some reason. I'm probably not gonna play it though.

However, best of luck to you tonight.

Back