NBA Tuesday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
37-28-1 +20.18 units

Sorry no posting plays last few days. Not sure if STEED relayed any or not. Had a great Saturday but couldn't shoot a text. Won small on the under at the phone booth last night and lost as the Rockets collapsed in the 4th quarter last night.

Sacramento U95.5 -110 2 units

This ballclub is collapsing. They want to get rid of Miller but he is playing like shit. New deal may be Salmons to Portland with a spare part for the contract of Rafrentz. Cap room is nice but who wants to come play in Sacto? I think Petrie sums up the state of the Kings right now...

"The magnitude of our decline is troubling on a lot of fronts," Petrie said. "And for nobody more than me. We didn't show much in exhibition. We didn't see much in the first 25 games, and I think a big part of the rest of the year is going to be, 'Do (the players) want to persevere and try and play together so the whole team plays better?'
"You have to look for some motivation to play, obviously, other than a playoff spot. So that has to be some individual improvement that fits into a team concept."

Tired team on the Cleveland/Boston portion of the trip. This is a total mail-in. I worry at this time of year about a spread this big with some of the big boys thats why I played the under. I think we see about a 105-85 game here. I would recommend the side but feel better about the team under.

Orlando -9 -110 2 units

The Magic came back to earth with the Celtic and Heat games last weekend. I am happy too because I hit ML in both and Miami ats. Saturday was such a classic letdown game. They have now had a few days to stew about this and return home against the type of team they excel against. Bad perimeter defense and inside defense that is poor as well. The Magic should get back to what they do tonight. I considered team total hova but think that this gets ugly in 3rd and fear a low-scoring 4th.

San Antonio ML +115 2 units
San Antonio pk -110

Spurs and Jazz both lost handily on Sunday to division leaders out west. Love how Millsap has played but wasn't good Sunday and will have to expend a lot of energy with Mr. Duncan coming in. This is just a bad matchup for the Jazz right now who's depth is lingering. Spurs do have a big game in Phoenix but its not a B2B situation. Jazz have lost 5 of 7. The wins were against sub-.500 teams. They are struggling right now and I'll take the much better team right now to win the game.

best of luck:shake:

Good Luck dude, lean all your ways cept San An...just can't stomach the play..to much history in this matchup for the home team.

Really like the under in the Cleveland game...noticed most of clevelands totals went under when they were DD favs at home.

Good Luck dude, lean all your ways cept San An...just can't stomach the play..to much history in this matchup for the home team.

Really like the under in the Cleveland game...noticed most of clevelands totals went under when they were DD favs at home.

I know about the history no doubt. Just think Utah is a bit out of it now. AK decided to get surgery hurting depth, defense and bounding...all things you need against the Spurs. The line was puzzling to me too. I would have opened as a personal line SA at 1-2 and they were catching 2.5 off the rip.

A fan of the team total and for cheap Spurs as well. Still thinking about Orlando but it is the only side I could play. GL

:cheers:well done 3 unit pick up BAW

dog days of season are upon us....pickings are slim but we push forward into the great unknown

Back