NBA Tuesday

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
I would have rather taken the 6 here but nevermind, I wasn't home so this is what I have on the table right now, and I'll take it all the same. I think Denver wins this by 15 at least. The thing is, the Bulls can hang with them until HT perhaps, but after the break it will be hard to keep their underperforming, shorthanded team in this one. These guys live and die by the jumpshot, and when your jumpshot doesn't work, you're missing one of your main men (Deng is still out as far as I know), and you are outmatched in the paint, I don't see what exactly you can do here. The Nuggets still have Atkins and Carter sidelined, Nene is out, but they can compensate for that, they have plenty of bodies to throw in the inside to ensure the Bulls have to engage into a downtown shooting contest. Gordon has been improving a bit but that's it as far as the Bulls are concerned.

Also, as someone mentioned, if the Bulls are +/- 3-4 at HT, 2nd H Denver should be pounded.

Nuggets (-8) (2.00 @ Pinnacle) 7 units

will add more (picks and thoughts) shortly.

When I'm looking for a team to cover I may or may not look for that team to have a distant shot at winning the game. This could sound blasphemous to some, but I think the Kings have a shot at winning tonight. Not that likely, but they have a shot. As far as covering goes, I like it. The Kings are doing the job ATS at home this year, and the Suns have bruised Amare (Moore can't outplay him but he can give him a hard time), Bell probably sidelined, and this takes out Suns' top defender (ok I've just seen they're both probable, but bruised nevertheless). The Suns have been putting teams away but we shouldn't forget how ineffective they looked at times, it's safe to say I'm not impressed. I took the Suns in Hoston but that was a good spot situationally. I have to say I'm not impressed by Suns' schedule so far. K
Now they're playing a team that can put up points at home and have several players who are under the radar right now.
With Rahim and Thomas out this is a small ball team that can stay in games, especially at home. Beno the former Spur has looked great in this team, Martin is not clutch but he gets it done, Salmons should get some respect as well.
I just like what the Kings have to offer right now, and even though the Suns are the better team no doubts, as far as covering goes, they won't have it easy.

Kings (+7.5) (1.98 @ Pinnacle) 4 units

Could add one more later on. GL.

GL today Satyr - like that first one. interesting to see you on the kings here, tough game to pick a side on in my opinion. by the way up 109 units in NHL? damn son

Yep ReNew, and look at my lousy hitrate bro :D 53% :D But I've picked some hot shot odds and it paid off. I'm taking it easy, being careful now. New goal for NHL this season is 200 units.

GL tonight buddy. Yep it is a tough game but I can't help it, love the points here. :shake:

blownaway, GL bro :shake: :cheers:

Good luck!

Agree on the Over, don't have an opinion in Denver and disagree in Sacramento.
From the way you descreibed this match, wouldn't an over be more reasonable (Bell is out, Kings playing small line up and etc...)?

Back