NBA Tuesday selections (+writeups)

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Only one pick for now (record will be updated later)

Nuggets -1,5 (1.91 @ Pinnacle) 5 units

I thought about this one a lot today and decided for the Nuggets, despite the line move I still think this one has solid looking price and believe it will cash in.
The main reason is a total mismatch on the glass, the Nuggets have Nene and Camby inside and the Nets are lackluster in that department without Krstić. Also, the Nuggets finally caught some momentum, and are clicking on the perimeter as well, with AI and Melo producing more than earlier, but also some sharp shooting from other guys, namely Linas Kleiza and Steve Blake. The Nets are home dogs but in this case it doesn't attract me this much, mostly because the Nuggets are sailing around .500 both home and away, splitting their best performances of the season between road and home, no matter.
I just don't see a letdown moment for the Nuggets here, they have the blazing duo pouring in the points, and superior front court, it's good enough for me.

Leans:
Charlotte plus points, Utah -7,5, Wizards -3,5, Hornets +1.

GL.:cheers:

for anyone interested, I just played CHI 2nd half -7,5 for a unit, Wiz ATS for 4 units and under in Houston for 2 units.

I won't include it in my record (will include Denver of course) since there were no writeups and it was a short notice. I also post at other boards so not to create confusion, I won't calculate it.

:shake:

GL guys.

Arenas slow start, no points half 1st almost gone...actually no shots...hm...

come on Gilbert.

Back