NBA Thursday

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
YTD: will eventually update now that midterm's are over

chicago over 193 Triple Play (tailers beware, this is kind of a f**k it play b/c i am fed up with my losing streak a little bit)

Last edited:
Yeah, wish I had hit it early. Ben Wallace is -4?

yea thanks, wallace makes this game more uptempo, i estimate without him they are going to have 7-10 more posssesions. That may seem a little optomistic, but i am trying to be in good spirits since i my bad streak started. :cheers:

Bunch of fucking losers, cant even beat the Bulls 2nd team.

i am livid after watching the game, i can't count how many uncontested layups were missed. Also, foul shots 60% for miami and shaq didn't play!!!! There are soo many things that need fixed on that team, they are the new new york knicks. I hate fuckin losing, i may do triple plays or just quit i am unsure.:hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

i am livid after watching the game, i can't count how many uncontested layups were missed. Also, foul shots 60% for miami and shaq didn't play!!!! There are soo many things that need fixed on that team, they are the new new york knicks. I hate fuckin losing, i may do triple plays or just quit i am unsure.:hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

FRANKIE you are a winning capper dont lose your cool. I was on Chic/Mia Over also i know you will bounce back after the AS Break. :smiley_acbe:

Back