NBA Thread

Paid In Full

Republican
Everyone and I mean everyone is on the Hawks today. I think the Wizards role players show up today and possibly win the game. Porter and ramon sessions are not bad even without wall I think the wizards have more depth than ATL.

Washington wizards +4

Great call on Atl plus the points and the over! Congrats.

And yes I noticed the same thing, why did they drive so early to the hoop up 1 point? Why not drain the clock and take a shot late leaving Cle only like 6 seconds to try to win the game. Very poor clock management by Atl. Totally different situation when you only have 6 seconds to shot down 1 point.

Great call on Atl plus the points and the over! Congrats.

And yes I noticed the same thing, why did they drive so early to the hoop up 1 point? Why not drain the clock and take a shot late leaving Cle only like 6 seconds to try to win the game. Very poor clock management by Atl. Totally different situation when you only have 6 seconds to shot down 1 point.

Thanks man. I was wondering why no one mentioned it in the In game thread here....then I realized I was probably the only one who had Atl on the ML too. Lol.

Glaring error to rush that shot. Not sure why they kept settling for three balls when the refs were more than willing to blow a whistle for them when needed. So I kept yelling at them to drive late EXCEPT for that play and of course that is when they do it. Team missed so many shots late, it wasn't funny.

Good call on Hawks and over.

I have Houston playing much better this game effort wise and this game should be close throughout but I see golden st pulling away

Golden State Warriors -4(-120)

Goodluck all

Back