NBA Sunday...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
12-5 +5.02 units

If you know me, it is generally situational during regular season. I started plotting this Clippers road trip awhile ago. I kinda passed on Toronto game and am not happy with myself there. That being said, things happen.

If you click the link, Monday should be the night to really attack this. But, I also want to attack tomorrow, albeit small.

Oklahoma City -3.5 -110 1.25 units

The clippers have gotten dusted the last two games. Only a 31-11 4th made the Cleveland game look good. Now, we have them at OKC who lost to them opening night when Russ got hurt on a noon OKC time game but still kinda, maybe an early start for them. Clips got to rest at Cle because they were awful. They played regular minutes in Toronto.

Looks like it was a great game with NO-OKC Friday. Durant came back and struggled late but he was not on time limits which is good. Russ has been amazing lately. Hunt can tell ya the texts I sent him when Durantula first went down. Hammer those props on RW!.

That should wrap it up for the 4am write-up. Leggo and should be a big one Monday in some shape-or-form.

Yup, ya never know in the association but up 25 with ten to go feels pretty good.

Great win earlier bro, we been on the same side last few plays (despite me checking this thread after I place my wager).

For the ATL vs. MEM game I am on the other side.... Hawks +2.5 (+100).

Memphis must of been looking ahead to this game when they played Minnesota, but in all honesty the Grizz were just too loose with the ball down the stretch. Not sure if that translates into anything against ATL but the Hawks are one of the leagues best at turning turnovers into points.

Should be a great game between two of the NBAs top teams!

Great pick again BAR, I thought ATL had it but those last few minutes was all Memphis

Yeah man, I was only watching on Gamecast but it seemed to be ATL kinda in control till the last 2.5 minutes of the third qtr. I was starting to get a bit ruffled because I was down to ATL tt U or Memphis -3 and went with the Memphis side. It worked out late, I'll take it.

I thought the Memphis bet was in jeopardy. Menphis was killing ATL in shot attempts, and just could not make shit. I'm filing this final as deceptive, as Memphis should have won by DD.

Back