NBA Sunday

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Last night 2-2 (+$260)
Season 80-61-2 (+$10,420)

Washington Wizards +5.5 (550 to win 500)

I'm thinkin that Washington has enough firepower to compete all game long...The Lakers are missing one of their biggest offensive rebounders...one of their biggest contributions for pure energy and aggressive moves to the basket in Lamar, Neither team has a dominant center, but i'd prolly like the experience of Haywood over the athleticism of Kwame ( I've seen Kwame play strong against VERY experienced centers recently, however I see a combinations of why his numbers were soo high and few of them have to do with his overall talent). I think Arenas can match Kobe for scoring all night long, neither player seems to fold down the stretch. No real point guard edge, they both suck...lol...which leaves the forwards...a yes, I think i'll take Butler and Jamison over Vladimir and Luke anyday and twice on Sunday (literally)...from minutes on the floor, to aggressiveness, to recent play, to offensive talent, to pure HEART...I LOVE Washingtons edge in the front court. If this game was a pk, I would have no lean...the line I've given this game is a pk...Soo i see real value wit Washinton tonight...Home court and Kobe's play of late should negate Washington's slight overall matchup edge in my book and on the floor, in the stat sheets, and in reality...i don't think LA can put away the Wizards w/o Odom...Too much heart and fight in those Wizards!!!'an_horse'

Show em why you are the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

i dont care if i win or not...

i'm watchin some duel here...

kobe is the most amazing competetor i've ever seen in my life

billivy said:
i dont care if i win or not...

i'm watchin some duel here...

kobe is the most amazing competetor i've ever seen in my life

or ballhog:down:

well i don't know how to cap a game better than that...i got a dominating performance out of my forwards, arenas matched and actually slightly beat kobe for points, everything else kinda equaled itself out...and now i have to endure 5 minutes of OT where all the momentum has shifted LAs way...I said my line for this game was a pk, i was WAY off wasn't I? shouldn't capping like taht get rewarded??? then why do i know that I've lost already???

because you know the flow...

fuckin OT....

angry.gif

billivy said:
well i don't know how to cap a game better than that...i got a dominating performance out of my forwards, arenas matched and actually slightly beat kobe for points, everything else kinda equaled itself out...and now i have to endure 5 minutes of OT where all the momentum has shifted LAs way...I said my line for this game was a pk, i was WAY off wasn't I? shouldn't capping like taht get rewarded??? then why do i know that I've lost already???

One of the funniest posts I've ever read in my life. Thankyou.

Back