NBA Sunday...(1.20.2013)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
13-7 +4.29 units

Alright, been a minute since I have played anything in the association. In fact, been since the middle of December. I said I would be tracking the Nuggets for a good stretch and have been waiting to sink my teeth into this a bit. Tonight will be the first play. The Thunder smoked the Nuggets earlier in the week. Denver then lost to the Bullets at home. Perhaps a bit of a letdown and quick lookahead to a same-week revenge spot? I think perhaps. Durantula was amazing on Friday in an overtime win. I like this spot here for the Nuggets at home. f you ht the link you will see the Thunder are in a brutal stretch of 9/10 on the road. Going to be some spots to take advantage of and I thiink this is one...

Denver +1.5 -110

doctor Bob
Dr. Bob
Sunday NBA Opinion
DENVER (+1) over Oklahoma City
Rotation #808 – 5:05 pm Pacific
Denver is coming off a two losses, including a 97-117 loss in Oklahoma City on Wednesday night. The Nuggets are usually at their best after a loss, especially when the opponent is coming off a win. Denver is now 47-17-1 ATS when rested after a loss against an opponent off a win (4-2 ATS this season), including 20-4 ATS as an underdog. My ratings favor Oklahoma City by 2 points, so the line could be a bit higher, but I’ll lean with Denver based on the strong team trend.
Wiith you

There's just something about that Nuggets offense that doesn't seem quite right to me this season (Afflalo > Igoudala? too much flowing through Gallinari?) but, having said that, hard to make a case for OKC on the road after a game where literally no one other than Westbrook or Durant scored.

Good luck!

GL Reno, I'm with you.

Speaking of Durant; saw he dropped 50 last night. The modern day scoring champ finally hit his first 50 point game. Not to mention it took him OT. It too Allen Iverson mid way through his ROOKIE year to drop 50 in game. He did it during a stretch in which he became the first rookie to drop 40 straight in 4 straight games since Wilt. Wilt stood 7 feet. Durant is all of 6'11. Iverson was 5'11

Lest we forget.

GL Reno, I'm with you.

Speaking of Durant; saw he dropped 50 last night. The modern day scoring champ finally hit his first 50 point game. Not to mention it took him OT. It too Allen Iverson mid way through his ROOKIE year to drop 50 in game. He did it during a stretch in which he became the first rookie to drop 40 straight in 4 straight games since Wilt. Wilt stood 7 feet. Durant is all of 6'11. Iverson was 5'11

Lest we forget.
i was at the sixers vs. wiz game back in 1996-97 i think during AI's run

Thanks fellas.

I saw 101-90 then 109-109 and was like wtf. Survived. There is a reason I took that 1.5. It coulda came into play.

I took Denver ML, but was sleeping instead of watching the game. Had enough nail biting two nights ago, with OT in Philly and in Boston on games I made a bet on...

Nice work! :shake:

way to go weeno
love it when I catch your post right before tip off
icing on the cake for Sunday
can't believe I didn't put any coin on the Ravens
keep it going sir

Back