dudleysdad

Watch some games last two days. Utah league starts tonight

Over 152.5 heat/pistons. Tired legs, 3rd game in 3 days. No defense

Sixers pickem. Okafor!!!!!!!

Do they not do it in Vegas anymore?

Utah is a big downgrade, lol. Guess it keeps most out of trouble

Good luck

0-2 lol
Thought had the over n they changed score. Must have made a bucket when time expired.
Sixers blow lead late
Good times

When Dudley isn't betting summer league, he's throwing dice in a dirty alley.

Do they not do it in Vegas anymore?

Utah is a big downgrade, lol. Guess it keeps most out of trouble

Good luck

Pretty sure Orlando is first then Vegas...watched quite a bit last few years as kinda background while I was doing stupid shit during day...

Wade,

You watch any of the Det games? I read Stanley Johnson looked real good. Also, KCP is playing in it again. You just don't see that from guys that have been in league few years and are starters.

I moved one town away and the cable system doesn't have NBA TV...strange...and pretty dumb...

Wade,

You watch any of the Det games? I read Stanley Johnson looked real good. Also, KCP is playing in it again. You just don't see that from guys that have been in league few years and are starters.

I moved one town away and the cable system doesn't have NBA TV...strange...and pretty dumb...

Yeah Johnson looks solid. I mean he has an ugly jumper but he can get out in transition and finish. Great athlete.

Over 157 philly/Boston
Boston gave up 100 and scored 80 last night. Celts summer league team full of guards. Get up n down.

Back