NBA Saturday

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

08-09 Record 2-0 (+$200)

San Antonio +3.5 (110 to win 100)
San Antonio/Houston under 177.5 (220 to win 200)

I was gonna go larger on the under..but circumstances have changed due to Parker and Ginobli making it back in time for this one. I've had this game circled on my calandar since their last meeting back on the 8th. I devoted a thread to it a few days ago...I'm still on it, the trend is still strong and the line is where it always is...soo it's impossible not to like what with how these teams seemingly always play eachother. Deliberate, defensive, physical basketball with very few quick shots. Parker and Ginobli will both be taking limited minutes obv, and I don't expect anyone to be pushing the ball too hard to past tonight. Both teams are going to work the ball down through the post as usual and set up their offenses very deliberately. BTW, I wasn't considering the Spurs with the injurys...but their entire starting core is dressing tonight...and their recieving a decent number...soo I'm taking a shot. Last night's game was very fun for me...I love that team and I see this as the begining of their run for a mention in the title contention coversations. They do know how to win championships fellas, lets not forget that.

BOL tonight, this is an important game for the Spurs IMO...lets see what happens:cheers:

Rockets will surely try to get their revenge on the Spurs after losing to them 77 - 75 at San Antonio, with Spurs without Mano and Parker.

I'm not a Spurs fan, but I'm money fan. I can testify that I went with them a lot more than against them. Do you know what is the status on Manu and Parker tonight? This is B2B, so will they be getting rest, play limited minutes or Parker will even start?
And what about T-Mac? Is there a chance he misses this one?

just read TMac might take a seat tonight...

and I'm adding the Spurs/Houston under 180 for an additional 200...

I have no problem with the line movement

Good luck Billivy! Took also the Under, but with 178.5 (or was it 178). Hope you won't need the extra two points :)

Back