NBA Saturday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
10-9 (-.4 units)

2-0 last night, posted the plays in J's thread. Starting to get my mojo back.

Chicago Bulls -? (Waiting for a -1 out there)
Will probably go two units, not sure yet. These are the situational spots I look for. Quadruple revenge, including triple home revenge. This is as close to a "must win" as you can find in November. They're at Fakers the next night, then at Denver. Should they lose here, this team, picked by some to win the conference, is staring 1-9 right in the face. They cannot and will not lose this game. Chris Kaman is a tall Caucasian who just ran with G.S. all night. Sam Cassell is 47 years old and just ran with G.S. all night. Maggette sucks, Mobley is decent, and Thomas does nothing besides shoot threes from the top of the arc. Bulls are the better team up and down and they're rested. They need it more. Bulls by 10.

I only have Greek and the local. I'll probably play a unit tonight at -1.5, see if he has -1 in the morning, and go from there.

Actually thought you were wrong on this. Clipps had 2 days off before this 3 in 4 and have 3 days off after it. Team was 12-8 last 20 b-b and 5-1 last 6 b-b at home. Then I read Corey is doubtful too. A real chance of no Corey or Thorton makes this very reasonable. On for a unit. GL

Last edited:
Really? He's still good to go though right?

BTW, what's the total you're waiting on tomorrow?

well, he left the court after the injury, so not sure if he's going or not...ironically, i'd rather have him in there...

re: the total, there's only 4 games, figure it out, i'm not that easy :p I'm sure JP will guess it immediately lol

10-9 (-.4 units)

2-0 last night, posted the plays in J's thread. Starting to get my mojo back.

Chicago Bulls -? (Waiting for a -1 out there)
Will probably go two units, not sure yet. These are the situational spots I look for. Quadruple revenge, including triple home revenge. This is as close to a "must win" as you can find in November. They're at Fakers the next night, then at Denver. Should they lose here, this team, picked by some to win the conference, is staring 1-9 right in the face. They cannot and will not lose this game. Chris Kaman is a tall Caucasian who just ran with G.S. all night. Sam Cassell is 47 years old and just ran with G.S. all night. Maggette sucks, Mobley is decent, and Thomas does nothing besides shoot threes from the top of the arc. Bulls are the better team up and down and they're rested. They need it more. Bulls by 10.

Exaclty.:cheers:

So you hedge out completely now, partially? I'm thinking of buying some action out. The good thing is this game starts in 3 and a half hours, we have time to buy it out.

We have time to buy it out, but how much time do we have it at 3? I'm wondering if it's gonna disappear any second.

Solid pick. thanks for the heads up on this one. I don't expect to see you ever in red again.

Back