NBA Plays (March)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
24-25 (-1.45)

Will try and get something happening before the playoffs.

Just haven't had the time this season to fully focus on the league.

These are the only teams that can win it all this year...

East...

Bucks, Celtics, Sixers and Knicks.

West is trash...

Nuggets, Clippers, Kings or Suns (just because of the KD addition)..........................................Mavericks.

:rolleyes:

Philly or Knicks? Im not buying. Fully believe the eastern conf championship been a forgone conclusion all year, set in stone, bucks vs Boston, the east reminds me of the old nba where I know who playing for it all.

The west? No friggin clue! lol

Philly or Knicks? Im not buying. Fully believe the eastern conf championship been a forgone conclusion all year, set in stone, bucks vs Boston, the east reminds me of the old nba where I know who playing for it all.

The west? No friggin clue! lol

Sixers a major sleeper.

Embiid the only dude that negates Janice.

They just somehow have to avoid Boston...

Thursday.

The play...

Warriors ML -135 (2.7 to win 2)

Has to be done.

:rolleyes:

48 points in the 1st for a beat up offensively challenged Grizz team.

Knew the defense stunk but Dubs have reached a new low of stinkiness.

Good thing is it's only the first quarter and Memphis will regress...

Turning the ball over is one thing but laughing about it in a playoff race while you go down double digits is something else.

Dubs straight clowns.

No harm in laying the points if need be, Knicks road warriors winning by an average of +11.8 points in this spot this season.

Hoped to get something better live but the Dubs might run a clinic on this dysfunctional squad.

The Wussell acquisition the worst thing to happen to this franchise since Olowokandi...

More, Harden half the reason why they lost the other night.

Maxey quicker and more efficient.

Prefer it when he and Melton are in the backcourt.

Sixers 5-0 SU and ATS their last 5 in Chicago winning by an average of +11.4 points...

Bricks feeling like a dead duck somewhat, will be looking at the Flippers closely...

Back