NBA Plays (March)...

Upon further inspection, they must be using diff underlying data because gimmethedog has a number of games in January at -12.5 when the actual line was nowhere near that.

Lesson learned...don't use gimmethedog

gimmethedog

They both pull from the same underlying data but doing it differently I suppose

Just peeped the gimmethedog site and someone there is fucking up the data.

Example they have the Nets listed as -12.5 favs over the C's back on January 12, 2023.

Nets were 1 point home dogs in that game.

That site appears 'corrupted'...

Wish I knew about this trend earlier. Hopefully it’s something that sticks around for another season.

Has to be done.

C's are 14-2 ATS against the Mucks since the 2020 season.

Rule of thumb for me in big games is to generally take the team that is coming off the loss if the other team is coming off a win...

Last time we played Bucks game went to overtime..we put up 125 without smart,tatum,and Brown..hope the celtics get their shit together...

Took Friday and Saturday easy.

Back on the grind tomorrow.

Watched the Mavs game tonight though, they are seriously messed up.

Maybe they're gonna tank to retain the draft pick they gave the Knicks in the Zinger trade.

Kyrie just runs and stands in the corner for 3 quarters while Luka does his thing, then he tries to pick up his game in the 4th when it's too late.

Kleber is playing scared, his first option is to pass when he gets the ball even if he is wide open. His fearful play created major turnovers.

Luka's cat and mouse relationship with the refs is becoming painful to watch.

Fire Kidd ASAP, tank and get a defensive minded catch and shoot dude in the draft with the Bricks pick. Can see good and bad things if they resign Kyrie.

That's what they have to do though...

Back