NBA Plays (February)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Record goes here.

January a month to forget for me, stack of weird results across the association.

Almost the business time of the season.

Be interesting to see what trades are made, figure there is gonna be some big moves.

Leggo.

Play up in a bit...

This Sixers team gonna cost us a lot. But I’ve invested too much with them so they owe me...GL

Trade up and sack the coach.

No effort outside of the 1st quarter.

Not the flu, this is something a bit deeper.

The 76ers posted a defensive rating of 148.9 against the Heat.

That's the 5th-worst mark by any team in a single game in the last 20 seasons (and the worst by the 76ers in that span).

Great info but no involvement. Wasting my time with Sac minus 1.5

Last edited:
right now I am looking at a high percentage over in Denver coming in. 2 of the refs do not like home teams and all 3 are strong overs . Portland has shifted to more of a offensive team.
in the Pelican game today you have 3 very strong homer umps, I think there is value here but Milwaukee is 10-1 on Tuesdays but when I think about Milwaukee not covering at home vs Spurs and then going out and getting creamed at Spurs. .Pelicans are just a strong team and with 3 dog loving refs?
Plus they do worse outside conference and after blasting teams, It seems with 3 strong homer refs who all like home dogs it might be a good bet. Think about it yourself I am in no hurry as I want more info if they put up more ump info

Putting Denver over as top tier although they are 5-0 under on Tuesday. Portland is 7-1 over last 8 and there are many supporting trends

Covers seems to be going crazy over some alternations and the day after the Pacers went down because of horrible refs everyone wants to jump on the Bucks on the road when they facing the Pelicans and 3 of the strongest homer umps in the NBA

No 'chasers' tonight.

'System' at 8-7 ATS, currently on a 2-6 ATS run. Meet Sixers and Jazz, they shit all over it.

Sitting on a few spreads.

Run starts in a bit...

Covers seems to be going crazy over some alternations and the day after the Pacers went down because of horrible refs everyone wants to jump on the Bucks on the road when they facing the Pelicans and 3 of the strongest homer umps in the NBA

Have the Mucks at -4 based on my numbers, 538 has them at -0.5, 'Blankets' has them at -10.

Like I said in the trade thread if the Mucks get CP3, give them the title.

Figure the Sixers are gonna do something extreme at the deadline.

CP3 and title don't go together. PGs have never led the way.

Different this time and I'm the biggest 'CP3 sucks in the playoffs' advocate ever.

Guy just fits on that team so frickin well.

Bledsoe is their biggest weakness.

Different this time and I'm the biggest 'CP3 sucks in the playoffs' advocate ever.

Guy just fits on that team so frickin well.

Bledsoe is their biggest weakness.

Perfect fit, sure. But it's just not a winning need or type of player to elevate a team. Greek without the ball is average.

Would take both LA teams and their lack of a PG attack over them.

Bucks average spread as road chalk vs losing teams is -10.1, this spread should have opened at -7.

Gun 2 head = Pelicans.

adding...

Charlotte Hornets at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -12.5 (3 units)

:cheers3:

Rockets: House Jr., Gordon, Tucker, McLemore, Harden.

Hornets: Bridges, Martin, Zeller, Graham, Rozier.

Memphis and Miami also 'chasers'.

Of the 3, only played the Suns -3 to win 1 unit.

Regular play up in a bit...

Did see Denver rested a lot of their starters early since they were up big. Murray coming back today?
weird line. Denver red hot. Murray back tonight n yet Utah -9.5. Denver plus the points sounds too good to be true.

Hot garbage.

Quite incredible how bad this team is to be honest, all things considered.

Psycho Snyder needed to leave Jordan Clarkson in there to close it out.

Jingles needs to go play in the Australian league again.

Back